Lillybelle Mclank

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lillybelle » 08 May 2008, 02:41

Lillybelle Mclank

*A short letter addressed to Rhyme and Punishment*

[INDENT]Hello! My name is Lillybelle Mclank, and I'm a 30 year old gnome female. Don't mind the surname it's my parents.. I haven't really accomplished anything worthy of using in my own name yet. I come from Gnomeregan originally, but I moved to Bael Modan when the Troggs came. The Tauren attacks made that place a little too dangerous to stay in for my tastes, so I moved yet again, to Ironforge! My hobbies include making money, lots and lots and lots of money. I'm rich. I also like playing the ocarina, making things die, and racing speedy the turtle. I'm afraid I'm not the best with words and I haven't had to write an application for well, anything yet. So I hope this proves good enough! I have heard a lot about your group and it sounds like the sort of group I'd enjoy, after all who doesn't just want to have fun!

From
Lillybelle[/INDENT]

"Hmm.. this is a bit bad.. but it's the best I can manage, it'll have to do!" Lillybelle announces to no one in particular, before sealing the letter and posting it to the relevant address.

OOC: Thought to add a bit of OOC just in case, I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the EU servers release (and some NA beta before that) and originally spent my time RPing and levelling, graduating to having way too many level 60s (and then 70s) and spending most of my time in the top raid group on Argent Dawn EU RP server. I eventually got rid of that account and am now starting fresh on a new one, with a new server. I just want to find a good RP group so I can enjoy playing the game casually and RPing, as I enjoy it way more than killing Illidan and co, though it did give good memories, I don't really like doing it. I come from England and am presently at college whilst waiting to join the Police Force (half way through the process!) So at the moment I have a lot of time to play, in future it may get cut down a little, I play when I can generally.
Lillybelle
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 May 2008, 09:43

Nice little app there. Approved from my end, and Lilly spending time in Bael Modan is a nice touch. I've yet to see a Gnome that lived there, even though it's got one of the highest populations of them.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Nysard » 08 May 2008, 11:20

Pepple wrote:Nice little app there. Approved from my end, and Lilly spending time in Bael Modan is a nice touch. I've yet to see a Gnome that lived there, even though it's got one of the highest populations of them.

Agree with what Pepple says, especially the bit in bold.

Even if I did have to wow wiki to refresh my mind as to the location of Bael Modan *head slap*
Nysard

Topic/Postby Erethas » 08 May 2008, 13:35

I like this, I just have a question about the surname.

Is it McLank or Mciank?
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 May 2008, 13:56

My guess is McLank.

Anyway, seems a few are happy, so I'll dish an interview when I see you/have time.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 May 2008, 22:37

Kap-ow!
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.