Tessliana

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tess » 04 Nov 2013, 01:15

Tessliana

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Tessliana
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 21

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Marksmanship and I have not got a secondary spec as of yet

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: None as of yet

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started my character on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I was in the NightGuards

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Serendipity I believe was the name

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): My previous guild advertised themselves as a guild that helps level one another, however this did not come into play. Hardly anyone in the guild talked often.

Is this your main or alt?: My alt, though I will be using this character often

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) I believe it has been around 3 months
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) During MoP
::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (16-20)
Country where you live: UK
Your level of English: (Good)
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict) Hehe

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Tessliana Darnass
Character Age: 27
Any special character traits: Very good with a bow
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Tessliana is at peace with the Horde..until they attack, and she is not a fan of the Worgen
Brief Character History: Tessliana grew up in Teldrassil, where her Mother and Father spent most of there days fighting in the War between the Alliance & the Horde. Tessliana wasn't always a people person and preferred to work alone, until she met and tamed her pet Zaelious. It was only until her Mother and Father were murdered by the Horde when Tess realised she had to avenge their death, but only when the time was right. Tess now spends her days on the Island of Kalimdor, soon to depart to Pandaria where she will take her revenge upon the orc Garrosh Hellscream with the aid of her fellow Night Elves.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (So-and-so)

Your favourite WoW area, and why? I am very fond of Outlands,although inhabited by demons it is one of the most funner places to level, kill things and learn more about the lore.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I'm new to RP, however I did like touring Stormwind with a Gnome, Human, Night Elf etc..

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Well, I bumped into a couple of the members of the Guild who were RP, and it seemed very fun to jump in and tag along. They were very friendly and did accept me, I really liked that.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Well, whats a guild without a variety of unique characters? Though, I feel I would be a valuable asset to the guild as I level up my character. Though the main focus would be RP, I would also be honored to fight along side some of the members of the guild and also as I was RP'ing with some of the members today I already felt homely and if they had already accepted me as one of their own

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes)

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: N/A
Tess
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Nov 2013, 21:46

I was there, man....

Heheh, I'll be logging on tomorrow night, so fingers crossed we can catch up then.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Apr 2014, 22:03

Took a while, but *clonk*!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.