Zyraia "Long Ears" Dawnstar

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Zyra » 13 Dec 2013, 20:04

Zyraia "Long Ears" Dawnstar

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Zyraia
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Night elf
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 31

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Combat and second will be assassination.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Tailoring and Skinning

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Not in any guilds or was in any guilds.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Equanimity (my RL brother)

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Is this your main or alt?:
I have lvl 90 chars on other servers, but since starting anew this is going to be my main.

Time been on Moonglade: A couple of days, at the referral of my RL brother who plays Equanimity.
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla But after release of MoP and lvl 90 i gave it up for a while. Fully back now though.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket:(25-30)
Country where you live: Netherlands
Your level of English: Good but i am dyslectic. So please keep that in mind.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict But I do have a kid so i do have to take unannounced breaks sometimes.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Zyraia "Long Ears" Dawnstar
Character Age: Late teenager
Any special character traits: None
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Nope
Brief Character History:
I do not remember my parents or my home. I arrived in Stormwind by boat and was carried to the cathedral because i was unconscious. After i got nursed back to health i got dumped in the orphanage and there I stayed indoors till i was picked up by a man called Mr. Trias. He took me to his home and started to teach me all i would need to survive this harsh world. After another year he had nothing left to teach me and he told me i should head out in to the world and experience it. So, here I am, looking for adventure.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, i used to know allot, but that was post warcraft 3, so i am a little behind on my lore. But internet is useful when its needed.

Your favorite WoW area, and why? The old Park area in SW (before it got trashed)

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Hanging out in the Park with a couple of friends and from all the Rp we did we met more and more people, and after two days of long and fun RP We were with over 20 people, so we made a guild. (Does not exist anymore.)

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
Because of my brother, he referred your guild to me as one of the better RP places on WoW.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Well, I love to RP. Your guild promotes that. So i would say it is beneficial to both to have me on board.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Well, seeing as my brother is in this guild and i can ask him a lot.. not at the moment but i might have some in the future.
Zyra

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Dec 2013, 17:43

Come swing by the bar event later if you're free.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.