Application Maylora

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Maylora » 14 Jan 2014, 22:45

Application Maylora

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Maylora
Character Gender: (M/F) F
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 5 and rising

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Planning on levelling as shadow, later go for secondary disco spec. Yay bubbles :)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:Skinning/tailoring

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started this char on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I have played on the Sha'tar (rp-server) for a few years, then I got tired of the game. I recently came back to it, but the Sha'tar, well, it's just not the same. So I wanted to start with a clean slate. I've tried a few servers, but Moonglade is the first to show me real RP. My old Sha'tar guilds were The Cavaliers Regiment (heavy RP), when that fell apart I joined Balance
(raidguild). I stopped WoW a few months into Cataclysm.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):I just had a nice bit of RP with Arthurous (I may have misspelled that), Serendipity, a Draenei lady with a name starting on a K and and a gnome with a name starting on a C. I suck at names.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

Is this your main or alt?: Since I'm starting new, this will be my main.

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) 1 day.
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) Since BC, stopped a few months into Cata, got back last week.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!) 35+.
Country where you live:the Netherlands
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor) Excellent.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online) Regular, I got a real life with a real job and a real family :)

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Maylora Dewblossom
Character Age: Adult night elf, probably 200 years or so
Any special character traits: She is allergic to seaweed.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Nope, none. Maylora is not a hating person.
Brief Character History: Maylora used to be a tailoring apprentice. She met a human priest at his travels to Darnassus and his inner fire, his trust in the Light, lit a spark in her. She travelled with him to Stormwind and trained at the Cathedral, to become a priest. After the death of her friend (of which she holds no grudge, it is the nature of life to end), she recently returned to Darnassus, to revisit friends and family and make her own way into the world.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) So-and-so.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Ironforge. I love dwarves. At the bank, they say 'Need a place ta put yer shinies?' Cracks me up :)

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Oh there are lots! I used to run a portal taxi service on the Sha'tar (mage), gave classes in the arcane arts, I performed a few RP-weddings as a dwarven priest... I like the everyday life RP, like the cooking class I stumbled upon this evening.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because I liked your RP and your sense of humor.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because we share a love of RP. And I'm a nice person. I can bake cookies.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Not at the moment.

================================================
Maylora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Jan 2014, 23:23

Heeeee, looks good!

I'm going to try and lurk around in game a bit more this week, so give me a poke.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Jan 2014, 22:21

Clonk.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.