Application: Tibithea Fairman

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 04 Mar 2014, 18:54

Our internet is back for now, hopefully this means that it will be back for good and we can arrange an evening to roleplay.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Mar 2014, 20:42

Well, we're gathering up in a bit tonight!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 05 Mar 2014, 08:16

OK, I will try to be there, although our internet seems to have gone down again. Stupid BT infinity -_-

ETA: It seems to be back up but now we've been invited to a friend's house for gaming tonight after I'm done with my volunteer work. I am free on Friday night or SAturday night, however.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Mar 2014, 21:08

Heheh, this is tricky! I'm going to be in Blackpool this weekend, probably getting drunk and killed.

However! I spoke to a couple of guildies last night and I trust their judgement.... If I don't get to you, speak to Lilandris... She can sort you out.

I have to ask, what game are you playing? :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 06 Mar 2014, 14:51

No problem at all :). As for the game, it's called Gruntz, it's a tabletop wargame which lends itself well to scenarios. I was teaching a couple of new friends how to play. Fun was had by all and I got beaten into a bloody, messy and crunch pulp (I was playing insectoid aliens).

Have fun in Blackpool this weekend :).
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Mar 2014, 23:09

Thanks, Blackpool went better than expected. I came out alive for one thing!

I'm busy now until at least Saturday, but we have an event in Stormwind on Sunday if you're around for that?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Mar 2014, 23:14

Also, I'll sort out your forum access. Shows how behind I am.

*Clonk*
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Previous

Return to Applications.