Application: Tibithea Fairman

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 24 Feb 2014, 09:32

Application: Tibithea Fairman

Greetings fellow travellers, I bring dire news from the Kingdom of Gilneas. With the city's fall, many of her people have been displaced to Teldrassil. Please do not be alarmed by my appearance, I can assure you that I don't bite.

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Tibithea Fairman
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Gilnean Worgen
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 17 at time of posting (still rising so this may change)

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Restoration (planning to become Moonkin secondary spec)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Primary- Tailoring, Secondary- Enchanting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Started on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): N/A

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): N/A

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): All of my other characters are casual PVE as they are currently on quiet realms and guilds, though my current main is looking to go into 'proper' raiding at some point in Warlords of Draenor.

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years): about a month
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) since the end of Cataclysm/beginning of MOP

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 25-30
Country where you live: England, UK
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor): Excellent native speaker
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online): very regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Tibithea Fairman (though she prefers Tibbie)
Character Age: 25
Any special character traits: Much prefers her human form and hates that she has to cast while in her Worgen form
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Detests the Undead and feral Worgen
Brief Character History: Tibithea was the only child of a family of merchants who learned the ways of the Harvest witch during a particularly bad year for the harvest from a kindly neighbour. Her family was visiting the Capital city to sell some of their goods when they were attacked by the Worgen infesting the city. She is the only survivor of her family from the attack. She detests her Worgen form and is grateful to the Nightelves for their assistance in taming her 'bestial' nature and allowing her to retake her human form while in the company of those from Stormwind and while she plys her trade.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue): Very, I am a lore nut.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: this is a tough one, but I will have to say Un'Goro Crater because Dinosaurs

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I haven't had much of a chance to rp in game yet, sadly.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?: I would like to be part of an active party of people who rp to hone my skills and to do something different from the usual grind in-game

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I have played various classes in tabletop rps for several years now and run a current 4th ed DnD campaign set in Azeroth. Due to this experience I feel that I can bring a fresh outloook to the ingame rps.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe): Yes, dependent on days and times when I return to work
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe): Of course
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 Feb 2014, 13:54

Iiinterestink! Are you around tonight? There's an event at 9:05 server time, you could pop by.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 25 Feb 2014, 23:17

I am really sorry, I missed this due to being out unexpectedly today, but I will be around on Thursday morning for definite (I volunteer after work on a Wednesday). I look forward to meeting people and getting the chance to rp properly ingame.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Feb 2014, 13:54

Not to worry, we spent the time discussing important matters.

Like Sulfuron Slammers.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 27 Feb 2014, 08:48

Sounds like a good time was had by all. I will be around for most of today, but I will need to be back on my main server by 7pm UK time for an organised raid. If you would prefer, however, I can easily be around tomorrow evening.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Feb 2014, 19:42

I should be free Friday, aye.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 28 Feb 2014, 21:32

I am currently free and in Stormwind city's Trade district near the bank.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Mar 2014, 14:41

Sorry I wasn't around. An Australian was forcefeeding me Jack Daniels.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 01 Mar 2014, 18:18

That's ok, I met up with Chepi and Ley in-game :). I will do my best to be around later this evening, but we are having major problems with our broadband at the moment and I'm having to use my smartphone to connect to the internet (I am not looking forward to the next phone bill ><).
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Mar 2014, 19:10

Serendipity wrote:Sorry I wasn't around. An Australian was forcefeeding me Jack Daniels.

Oh the horror of it all!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Next

Return to Applications.