Application: Aroona (The quiet) Falkner

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 12 Apr 2014, 20:33

Application: Aroona (The quiet) Falkner

Character Name: /Aroona
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Worgan
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 27

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Feral/N/A

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Skinning/Leatherworking

Did you start your character on Moonglade? Yes

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): N/A

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): None

Is this your main or alt?: Main for this relm.

Time been on Moonglade: 1 week
Time been playing WoW: On and off since Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25)
Country where you live: Wales
Your level of English: Good and improving slowly
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Available online almost 24/7 available to play most days, some weeks I'll play little to not at all, others I'll play non stop.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Aroona Falkner (AKA Aroona the quiet)
Character Age: 20
Any special character traits: Prefers to appear in her human form or in her cat/travel form.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Doesn't have much capacity to outright hate anyone, terrified of orcs however and not on good terms with the forsaken. Harbours a secret admiration for both elf races.
Brief Character History:
Her learning was cut short when the forsaken assaulted Gilneas, caught up fighting feral worgans lead to her eventual infection and from there was dragged into the battle against Queen Sylvanas. Her salvation came from the night elves and their capitol which she now calls home and is eternally grateful to them. Her resumed training is something she must do on her own but as a quick study that shouldn't be too hard. She is ashamed of her worgan half and tries to avoid transforming where she can but it sometimes can't be helped. She keeps to herself mostly but like any other lost soul craves company, and just because she is quiet does not make her a push over.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: About as much as any person hidden behind closed gates for 20 years can be.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Teldrasill, it just feels like home.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Meeting tauren as a night elf in vanilla and getting liced on the face by said Tauren, confusing but adorable looking back.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I've been in a state of constant depression for years and in the process lost all rl friends, rping has been the majority of my social interaction and is one of the things I live for. I love the game and I would like to try and make friends again.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I believe myself to have impeccable manners and game etiquette, I try not to step on people's toes and I can take constructive criticism very well, after all who doesn't want to improve their gaming experience?

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Judging by the level of organisation I'm full of hope for joining this guild and I look forward to meeting new people. I can't think of questions at the moment but if and when i do I'll ask in the relivent area.
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Apr 2014, 23:14

BY JOVE! An application!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Aroona » 13 Apr 2014, 00:22

Indeed. Is there anything I should change do you think?
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 Apr 2014, 07:09

Nah tis fine. While an officer myself, I'm on an very extended WoW break, so somebody else will pick up your interview soon.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Aroona » 13 Apr 2014, 07:29

Ok thanks for letting me know, I look forward to it.
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Apr 2014, 21:29

Why hello tharrr!

Alrighty, what sorta' times are you free? Evenings are usually best for me.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 13 Apr 2014, 22:12

Any time after 4pm usually London time most days
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Apr 2014, 20:14

Hokay, I can roll with that. Also, congratulations on being one of the very few people who actually read what I wrote in the guild finder! :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 15 Apr 2014, 20:25

Thank you, when would be convenient for you? and where does the interview take place?
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Apr 2014, 20:41

Any night this week'd be fine, and probably Stormwind or thereabouts.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Next

Return to Applications.