Application for Kinai

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Kinai » 28 Apr 2014, 14:57

Application for Kinai

Character Name: Kinai
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warlock
Character Level: 11 and rising

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Destro, no offspec yet

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring and Enchanting

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred ? This is a fresh toon on Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in: I don't have a guild yet

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? : No one

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I've had a casual raiding guild on Sylvanas. I did a few bosses with them in SoO, and that's about it

Is this your main or alt?: This char is going to be my main if I get accepted in the guild :D

Time been on Moonglade: A few hours, I just moved here since I heard it's the biggest RP realm
Time been playing WoW: Since WotLK

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 19
Country where you live: I live in the Netherlands, since I'm studying there, but I'm from Romania
Your level of English: Good, I even study at an internatioanl university
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Somewhere between hopeless addict and regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Kinai Darksorrow
Character Age: 25
Any special character traits: Charming tongue
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? : Kinai resents Stormwind, and the City Guard especially.
Brief Character History: Kinai was born in the Stormwind's Mage District to a well-known family named Darksorrow. Her father worked in the mage tower as a portal master, while her mother sold magical regeants. Being trained from a young age in the arts of the arcane, she became very talented in wielding them. At the young age of 19, her mother and father were killed when Deathwing destroyed much of the city during the Cataclysm. Heartbroken, she became isolated herself in the family house. During that time of sorrow, she became inclined to the dark arts, quickly learning how to summon and control demons. One day, after summoning a infernal that she couldn't control, the Stormwind guard came in and arrested her, stripping her of all her possesions and banishing her out of the city. She became a wanderer, with no clear path ahead, driven only by her love of dark magic.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-So, I've watched alot of videos about it and played Warcraft 3.
Your favourite WoW area, and why? Kiani loves Duskwood the most, because of the shady gloom that is present over there. Personal favourite is Winterspring, because of the design

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: My fondest RP moment was when I was playing on a private server, RP-ing with a big guild there. Me and another friend found out about a few guild memebers poltting to overthrow the current leader, and stopped them before they could do this.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I like the name and I tought it would suit my RP needs :)

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I am a decent RP-er, and I enjoy doing this with other firendly and dedicated people. I can be a good addition to the RP atmosphere of the guild.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes
Kinai
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Apr 2014, 20:45

That was swift! *Clonk*
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.