Claymont's Appliation

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Claymont » 09 May 2014, 01:43

Claymont's Appliation

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Claymont
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 6 ((Obviously working on this))

Current Main & Secondary Spec: N/A

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmithing, Mining ((Mining is completely OOC. As far as RP goes he just has Blacksmithing))

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred? Started on moonglade

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Wendrynn

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): In a small guild with a friend on Wildhammer, but got bored of non-RP style play.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: Started on moonglade today, so about 3 hours
Time been playing WoW: Since WotLK, took a break when Cata was released, came back 2 weeks ago.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20
Country where you live: United Kingdom, land of tea
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Claymont Fletcher
Character Age: 24
Any special character traits: Generally Mistrusts people, becomes very protective of those he does trust ((Not totally sure what "Special character traits" entails, he has no physical or magical traits))
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Defias Brotherhood, Orcs
Brief Character History: Used to be a hired guard in Moonbrook, Westfall. When Defias took it over, he found out that most of the people he was close to in the town were Defias spies, he couldn't bring himself to fight against people he used to be so close to, so he fled to Elwynn and started helping the Stormwind forces with their problems there.
Will always be a guard at heart.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, I'm fairly knowledgable on areas such as Malfurious and Illidan, The Old Horde, etc.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Used to be Moonwell in Park District, Stormwind. Now I'd have to say Stormwind lighthouse cos it's such a nice little secluded place and so many people don't even know about it.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Haven't done any WoW RP since WotLK, and can't really remember any of that.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Heard many great things about the guild. Been hearing whispers of the name "Serendipity" ever since I first started in late WotLK

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I'm a dedicated player who's very active and loves to RP. I love to know what's going on and get involved.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Not really, at least not off the top of my head.
Claymont

Topic/Postby Shevron » 09 May 2014, 08:52

Another application?!

What's going on here?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 May 2014, 10:51

Something something Phoenix something ashes.

I'll get to having a proper read, hopefully tonight! Nice to be remembered, haha :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 May 2014, 21:13

*Raises cup o' tea*

I like this one too, been a while since we had a character from Westfall around. Expect many jokes about farms.

What sort of time would you be free for a bit of a chat?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Claymont » 09 May 2014, 23:33

Well now that I've reached 60 on my non-rp characters over on Wildhammer, I'll be spending a lot more time on moonglade, so pretty much any time between 4pm and 8am GMT (I tend to have very erratic sleeping habits)
Claymont

Topic/Postby Claymont » 12 May 2014, 03:09

Apologies for not being on the past couple of days. Life's been keeping me busy.

I tried to make it to the bar event tonight but didn't get on until 4am server time and evidently missed it.
I should be on pretty actively now that life has calmed down, so hopefully I'll manage to catch you online.
Claymont

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 May 2014, 22:28

Heheh, if I'm on at 4am something's seriously wrong!

Are you gonna' be on of an evening this week or weekend?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 May 2014, 21:39

Just you left now Claymont!

Can you get on a wee bit earlier of an evening?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.