Application for Woggie

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Woggie » 25 May 2014, 19:27

Application for Woggie

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Woggie
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 90

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Arms / Protection

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Blacksmithing / Mining

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? I started this character on Moonglade in 2006.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I'm part of Silversky at the moment. I came back to WoW in December and joined them. They have all now gone inactive for the most part, and reason why I want to change guild.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I've known about Rhyme and Punishment for as long as I've been on the server. Done some roleplay with some members way back. Chanced upon Serendipity in an RP channel not long ago, and she pointed me to /omgrp.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I started out in Grey Company back in the day, which was an RP guild. Since then I have been playing the game on and off, been in a couple of casual guilds (some of which have been only friends from GC days).

Is this your main or alt? Woggie is my main. I have two level 90 alts, Ollem and Joergen.

Time been on Moonglade: Since 2006 I believe.
Time been playing WoW: Been playing on and off since Vanilla. Started playing Mists of Pandaria in December last year.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: I'm in the 25-30 bracket.
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: I'd say good.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: It varies.. I live away from my girlfriend at the moment, so I'm more online when I'm not with her.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Woggie Wogelbuck
Character Age: 50 (gnome years, early adulthood)
Any special character traits: Positively naive.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with?: Hates? Woggie don't hate!
Brief Character History:
As is custom for gnomes, Woggie got his surname from one of his achievements. Well, achievement is an exaggeration. Actually, it's not an achievement at all. It really is nothing. He just made it up. Because he hadn't achieved anything. But it sounds like an gnomish invention, don't you think?

Woggie is really nobody. He is a gnome, with a huge grin and a bald shiny head. There's a horseshoe looking dent on the side of his head, but that's for another time. He haven't achieved much, except come up with a surname that sounds like an gnomish invention, which could count as an achievement, certainly if you ask Woggie himself. He just stay around people he like, and can be fooled into doing the most amazingly stupid this like standing in front of a big beast with his grin. And his shield of course! And when everyone is angry or sad he tends to want to cheer everyone up, and burst often into dance.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Phew.. Depends on my mood, what character and what purpose really. The alleys of Stormwind is great. But my favorite zone is probably Nagrand.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Looking at some parade by the dwarven military guild, I can't for the life of me remember the name. It was a great concept, would have loved to see one like it again.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I've known about it forever, and my current guild is dead. I want to play casually, and I have been missing the RP aspect since I started playing again.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Well, for one thing, Woggie is a killer dancer. You wouldn't want to miss out on that!

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes.
Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Pretty please?
Woggie
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 25 May 2014, 19:27

By jove! Another application!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 May 2014, 19:37

Blimey, Grey Company. That's a name I haven't heard in a looooong time.

Approved, yo. I'll be in game tomorrow night and Tuesday, though that's an event night but I might be interviewing someone else too. Or track down Lil!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Woggie » 25 May 2014, 19:44

Thanks, I will check by you tomorrow!

Now I just need to write that real life job application......
Woggie
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 May 2014, 22:58

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.