Application penned in dark red ink

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Malvious » 13 Aug 2014, 17:21

I do apologise for having to cut it short last night - was tied up with neighbour troubles for a while. Any evening this week at a time between 7pm and 10pm UK time should be ok - can't be online all of that time but if you let me know which is convenient then I can sort it out.

During the weekend it is technically more flexible but that depends upon the weather and whether or not I can get stuff done in the garden. Evenings again between 7pm and 10pm should be ok in principle.
Malvious

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Aug 2014, 19:08

Hokay, I'll have a bit of a plot and a scheme then, see when I'm free.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Malvious » 19 Aug 2014, 17:24

Do most people these days use MyRoleplay over FlagRSP? I guess it makes no real odds as they share data but I just can't get FlagRSP2 to run - throws up loads of LUA errors (and I did remove MyRoleplay first). Reverted back to MyRoleplay for now anyway.

There was another add on I recall from the dim and distant past - which sent out local chat messages triggered by events like critical hit, defeating a foe and so on. I can't for the life of me remember the name but I guess it may be possible that the add-on has died.
Malvious

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Aug 2014, 20:25

I use MRP these days! I used to use IRP, but the maintainer kinda' gave up.

Are you going to be around on Thursday evening?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Malvious » 20 Aug 2014, 16:54

Hi - I'll not be able to get into WoW on Thursday and will be away from Friday until Tuesday of next week taking full advantage of the public holiday and hoping it will not rain where I am going.

It's a shame as I see I'll miss out on an event on the 24th which would have been good to see folks.
Malvious

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Aug 2014, 23:04

Yah, we can usually get a good crowd together. Heh, I'm spending the bank holiday... Um... Drinking. And watch bands. Possibly horrible bands.

Righty, sometime next week then! :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Sep 2014, 03:20

The next RnP Pub night at the Blue Recluse is scheduled for the 14th, would be great if you have time to stop by. :)

Otherwise, don't hesitate to poke me or ask any other Rhymer if an officer is about whenever you're about. I'm not usually too far away :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Previous

Return to Applications.