My Application - By Mischoba Rivers

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Mischoba » 27 Oct 2014, 18:08

My Application - By Mischoba Rivers

Dear Sir and/or Madam,

Please allow me the time to introduce myself. I am Mischoba. It is pronounced Mish-Oh-Bah. Mischoba Rivers.

I have seen posters and missives in the Stormwind Gazette about your organisation and I'd be very interested in joining your numbers.

It will be just me. There's no spouse just yet and what family I had perished in the battle for Gilneas. I feel I should be honest and upfront with you. I was bitten and now walk the land a worgen. I hope this doesn't go against me.

I've attached the application form to this parchment and I hope you find it, and me, satisfactory.

Kindest regards,

Mischoba Rivers.

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Mischoba Rivers
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Human/Worgen
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 13 but I hope to change that this fine evening.

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Frost.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Tailoring and Skinning

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? No, the Shat/tar
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Never part of a guild

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Nope.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): N/A

Is this your main or alt?: It's an alt that will become a main.

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) Not on Moonglade
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) Since vanilla.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 35+!!
Country where you live: Ireland
Your level of English: Awesome
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Mischoba Rivers
Character Age: 23
Any special character traits: Sarcastic.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Doesn't trust Death Knights.
Brief Character History: Was happy growing up in Gilneas and worked as seamstress. Then the solids hit the air conditioning and she lost everything. Not she makes money travelling the world doing the odd clothing repair here and there and making clothes as and when required.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Used to be Lions Pride and/or Ironforge but now it's the park behind keep/Dwaren District in SW.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I have two. A friends wedding in the cathedral yeeeeeeeaaaaarrss ago and when the disease was released just before Lich King.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Read the paragraph in-game, came to the forum, liked what I saw.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because I RP like a boss, am willing to help out with most guild stuff and am willing to learn and eager to please. And I'm amazing.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Is there a guild HQ?
Mischoba

Topic/Postby Shevron » 27 Oct 2014, 18:34

Mischoba wrote:Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Is there a guild HQ?

Do the 3 crates in trade district qualify? :Q
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Gergel » 27 Oct 2014, 19:21

And a barrel. Don't forget the barrel.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 27 Oct 2014, 20:43

Mischoba wrote:Brief Character History: Was happy growing up in Gilneas and worked as seamstress. Then the solids hit the air conditioning and she lost everything. Not she makes money travelling the world doing the odd clothing repair here and there and making clothes as and when required.

I don't understand that air conditioning part, maybe you meant something else since i don't see what's wrong with solids hitting a air conditioning machine.

Did it blow up? go aflame?
FYI, this is just me being curious
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 27 Oct 2014, 20:51

Allow me to put it bluntly, Tormeron:

The shit hit the fan.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Oct 2014, 20:57

As euphemisms go, it's a good one!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 27 Oct 2014, 21:06

I'm laughing so hard right now!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Liandrix » 27 Oct 2014, 23:26

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Is there a guild HQ?

Er, Blue Recluse, anyone? seriously.
"The motivation to study the Arcane should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it.."

~ Loremaster Liandrix Emmot
Liandrix
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 28 Oct 2014, 00:25

Blue Recluse is about as close to an "HQ" as anything I suppose. Also, I'm hoping you're not related to Rivers the chef in the Blue Recluse, his cooking is awful :Q
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 31 Oct 2014, 14:02

Erm, yeah, so track down an officer in game for a chat.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.