Qewt Swiftneedle

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Qewt » 25 May 2008, 17:09

Qewt Swiftneedle

A tiny figure paces in front of the doors to the guild hall. As she paces she can be overheard mumbling to herself. "Stupid scale" Nervously she pops a [ITEM][Unidentified eye][/ITEM] in and out of [ITEM][Old Teamster's skull][/ITEM]. "'s no' me fault tha' t' thing broke anyway." A sentence here and there are loud enough to hear. "an' lady Vashj shoul' 'ave minded 'er scales be'er." She paces some more. "They 'as ter take me in... bu' wha' if they don't? _She_ will 'ave foun' ou' by now."
"I'm no' doin' any more o' 'er chores! I'm no'! A tiny foot stamps down angrily. "t' stupid trophee cases can fall o'er an' break too fer all I care."

In her agitation she fumbles and the [ITEM][Unidentified eye][/ITEM] falls and rolls away. "Ack! Go an' fetch 't, Roachie." A brown, winged insect that is all but invisible in the darkness flutters after the eye.
"Bu' maybe they 'ave chores 'ere too..." She ponders this silently for a while, then resumes her pacing. "'t won' be cleanin' t' scorch marks an' bear barf out o' t' carpets though" The brown creature returns and waves it's antennae frantically, proudly pointing at the [ITEM][Unidentified eye][/ITEM] it has rolled back to her. "...an besides..." she smiles mischievously "wi'out 'er on me back I can duck em easily."

After muttering and pacing like this for quite a while, with a shrug and a sigh she suddenly sits down under a street lamp and starts to unpack several cheeses from her pack. A large dark flame is stamped on each of these. "come Roachie, le's eat, all this thinkin' 'as made me 'ungry."

Seemingly this late night snack has bolstered her resolve. She gets up and knocks on the door loudly.
Qewt

Topic/Postby Shevron » 25 May 2008, 17:53

Interesting!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 25 May 2008, 19:19

*A small noticeboard is hanging crooked on a wall, a small sheet of paper attatched to it using some strange substance, that we'll assume is glue.*

"Leave your app thangy on here and I'll have a look."
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 May 2008, 20:07

Hey! Just because I can't pronounce it doesn't mean I can't spell it.

You're the one with the spinning hat, right?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Qewt » 25 May 2008, 21:02

As there is no answer to her knocking, the tiny figure looks about her furtively, then tries to open the doors. "Might as well take t' tiny look if tis worth 't ter apply 'ere."
To her surprise the doors open and she finds herself in a small hall. The inner doors won't open though and she tries a small hex on them. Despite all her efforts the doors resist her cunning and she has to content herself with looking around in the hall. On the wall is a message board.

"humpff..." mutters to herself as she rummages in her pack. "goo' thing i came prepared"

She whips out a sheet of parchment adorned with the word Qewture, the Q large and illuminated. She rips the scribbled note off the board and uses the remaining goo to put up her own message.

"to whomever this concerns.

My name is Qewt Swiftneedle.

I'd like to become part of your great guild.

I'm a tailor and enchantress. You might not know me, but you have most likely seen my work. Qewture fashion is worn by many people. I'm proud to say that King Magni Bronzebeard especially ordered a pair of pyjamas from me. The well know socialite Tanishia has been wearing my designs on many occasions. Master Thalos of the Ebon Flame ordered pants from me. I believe Lady Kinta wears a shirt from my fall collection of two years ago.

If you need help in your battles I can bring one of my minions and curse your enemies. Cursing is what I do best!

Respectfully
Qewt Swiftneedle"
Qewt

Topic/Postby Qewt » 25 May 2008, 21:11

*cheer* aye! tha's me [ITEM]Electromagnetic Gigaflux reactivator[/ITEM]!
I stole t' 'at frem Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
Qewt

Topic/Postby Pepple » 25 May 2008, 22:22

*draws a smiley face on the letter*

Approved from me!
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 25 May 2008, 22:42

*reads the parchment through and nods slowly* This one could prove able enough... *lights her pipe and wanders off into the guild library*
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 May 2008, 13:05

Did I mention I approve this?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 28 May 2008, 00:14

Will throw an interview today if ya about.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Next

Return to Applications.