Sven's Application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Sven » 21 Nov 2014, 18:20

Sven's Application

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Sven
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 100

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Beast Master / Survival

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Skinning, Leatherworking, Cooking, Fishing

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Currently on Steamwheedle

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Currently a member of Refuge of the Lost, seeking a new guild as I don't feel at home here.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): I have briefly met and RP'ed with Aroona and Lilandris

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): I have been in both Hardcore RP and Hardcore Raiding guilds in the past, all Horde side though.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Your realm of origin: Moonglade
Time been on said realm: I can remmeber back to 2008, maybe a bit longer but can't be sure.
Time been playing WoW: Since Vanilla

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (21-25) (25-30)
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular, though I do have a job and other offline commitments, just back from a 3 years break of WoW taken due to becoming far too addicted, for this reason I've promised never to commit to timed events again, if I'm online when something happens I'm happy to come but I won't be organizing my life around it anymore.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Sven Chambers
Character Age: 25
Any special character traits: None
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History: Sven is a very basic character in terms of his history and RP "content". I'm a great believer in letting a character grow naturally, Sven is a product of this and as I only created him a few months back he has had very little life-changing events to sculpt his personally. Until he does he's a typical Gilnean Hunter, he has a brother and a sister though neither are played in game, his parents were both killed during the forsaken invasion of Gilneas. His only real companion is his loyal hunting hound Tyson.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: 3 years ago when I stopped playing I would answer this with very, but I have literally no knowledge of anything that happened in-game between Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria aside from what I have learned leveling and what was common knowledge (ie: deathwing leaving his mark on azeroth) I do however RP around this, my character is very simple he's a common hunter (deer hunting kind of hunter, not class-name-helping-to-save-the-world kind of hunter) and he cannot read or write. He could tell you alot about hunting, skinning and tracking but wouldn't know much about current politics

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Howling Fjord, I love the mist and the cold weather, the viking aspects are beautiful.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I remember a few IC outland raids many years ago that were great fun, I was RPing a commander and found it incredibly difficult to organize a raid IC, very fun results were had though!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?: It's the only guild that I actually remember from when I used to play, I've RP'ed with a few of the members recently in Stormwind and they seem great, I have no real problem with the guild I'm currently in I just don't fit in there, it's not social enough for me, I don't like to say much else about my current guild.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?: I've always said in terms of RP'ers: The more the merrier.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes, but as I've said above it's probably best to treat me like a recovering alcoholic, if I'm around I'll come if not I won't, sorry if this is an issue but I have to put my friends and family first and keep promises.

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: As above really.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: None at all, I'm looking forward to your reply but I hope my issues with meetings and events don't deter you.
Sven
The Snake Dude

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Nov 2014, 21:27

Re: Sven's Application

Sven wrote:Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes, but as I've said above it's probably best to treat me like a recovering alcoholic, if I'm around I'll come if not I won't, sorry if this is an issue but I have to put my friends and family first and keep promises.

We have absolutely no problem with that. Pretty much everyone here follows the mantra of RL > WoW.

If you can make it, good. If not, see you next time.

However I do hate it if someone is online during the guild meeting and ignores it completely and is in some other place questing and / or dungeoning without as much as an explanation.

IF you are online, we'd expect at least some effort to attend, or at least have an explanation :)

Seek out and officer and we'll arrange for an in-game interview.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 22 Nov 2014, 04:49

Aye, we had a nice, long chat last night, we did! :)

Judging from our conversation and first impressions, I'd say you would fit in well with us at least OOC. But before we get ahead of ourselves, as Shevron mentioned before me, track down an officer for an interview and we'll take it from there and see what your IC RP is like. :)
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Gergel » 22 Nov 2014, 17:41

*Generic thread-locking noise.*
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.