Izzy Kade's application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Izzy » 18 Dec 2014, 01:09

Izzy Kade's application

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Isebel Kade
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 89

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Subtlety main, Combat secondary

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Alchemy Herbalism, both 600

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): The Sha'tar

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): None

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): The Eclipse Cartel back then, after that this character hasn't been too active

Is this your main or alt?: Main leveler

Your realm of origin: (Moonglade / Sha'tar / whatever) Sha'tar
Time been on said realm: (days / weeks / months / years) 4 years
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP) Burning Crucade
::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (12-15) (16-20) (21-25) (25-30) (30-35) (35+!!) 16-20
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor) Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online)
Regular to hopelessly addicted

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Isebel Kade
Character Age: 26
Any special character traits:Cockney accent
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History:
Izzy grew up in a poor family in Stormwind, 15 older brothers and her. She was the youngest of the kids and without a mother. So the only girl living with a bunch of boys. In her upbringing her brothers were extremely protective over her however they also taught her how to look after herself. Through self defense, going on the attack and this life led her to getting into cage fighting. Bare fisted cage fighting Izzy was great at. Even the male cage fighters couldn't beat her speed and agility.

She eventually grew tired of living in that life and at the age of 16 started to look for somewhere else in the world. With this, she found the Eclipse Cartel. Soon after she joined it crashed down and became vacant but she continued to have a new group of people she knew along with the training and competing of her cage fighting career.

During the Cataclysm Izzy's family died, every brother she had and even her dead fell to their deaths during Deathwings attack. They unfortunately were in the park that day. Izzy decided that was it for her, and she left Stormwind and hasn't been seen since. (I have taken a break from WoW for a while, just got back into it. Basically Mists of Pandaria bored me like it did everyone else xD)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) So-and-so

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Draenor. It is so beautifully made. This character can easily be levelled to go there and, just, wow. Like, there are good zones in Azoreth but there is no competing with the beauty of Draenor.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Fight clubs that ran every Friday night. It was great RP and barely any people RPing as the best warrior ever who never got hurt.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I have been waiting for an Rp guild to pop up and would interest me. Luckily my character is very malleable at the moment due to the break I have had so I can fit her in anywhere, to reason, and will if it tickles my fancy.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: No thank you :)
Izzy

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 18 Dec 2014, 07:10

Cage fighting at 15? She was quite the young upstart wasn't she? ;)

Either way, I find myself intrigued. And by way of your description of the fighting club, I gather you're not in the aforementioned "badass warrior who no one can beat"-class of RPer. So this looks good to me.

Also, I'd like to ask: do you find it likely you'll be playing this character a lot? (i.e. not just playing it for a few weeks then putting it back in the attic)

If you -do- intend to play this character actively (not constantly of course, we all have alts and real life etc.), then I'd like you to reach out to an officer for an interview. :)

that'd be myself - Lilandris

Or any of these:
Shevron
Alwynn
Fereth
Toot
Serendipity (the queen bee herself!)
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Izzy » 18 Dec 2014, 16:30

Izzy is one of my all favourite characters that I have ever created and due to me getting bored of the game in MoP I stopped playing all my characters and so far have struggled to find anywhere for her to go. The realm hasn't got that much around. So now I have somewhere, of course.

Also, yeah, young cage fighter. Generally her life to be honest. She has always had to be the grown up one, but I'll let you see how that has effected her when you meet her ;D

Message you soon :)
Izzy

Topic/Postby Gergel » 21 Dec 2014, 20:28

Since this is now complete, and no one else seems to be taking the initiative, I shall.

*generic thread-closing sound*
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Lilandris likes this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.