Hernina - Application form

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Hernina » 30 Dec 2014, 16:01

Hernina - Application form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Hernina
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Worgen
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 65

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Holy is her main and Disc is the secondary.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Her primary is Enchanting and she hasn't a secondary profession.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Yes, she started on Moonglade. The only previous guild she's been in (as far as I can recall) was Dark intent.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): No, I used to roleplay with a few members every now and again when I ran into them a long while ago. (back when people used to roleplay in the pig and whistle)

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Dark intent was a raiding guild but not hardcore. I was only a member and I've only returned to Wow recently after quitting at the end of Cataclysm, so I haven't been around to interact with any members.

Is this your main or alt?: Currently a alt, but I'm working on levelling her to be one of my mains.

Your realm of origin: Moonglade
Time been on said realm: Since early BC
Time been playing WoW: Also Since early BC

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: (16-20)
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular bordering Hopeless addict XD

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Nina Lightsong
Character Age:
Any special character traits:
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): None
Brief Character History: You wouldn't really notice that Nina is a worgen, since the priest rarely leaves her human form. She is actually blind with near to no eyesight and has been since the day Gilneas was attacked by the worgen and she was turned, however in the fight she got her eyes severely clawed. Her blindness doesn't bother her and sometimes it's even hard to notice her disability, as her faithful Owl Rodger gives her sound signals when she needs them. She also currently lives with a Night elf deathknight named Sky (Actual character name: Skyela) who she's considers her family. She's now a healer who sometimes travels in order to aid the alliance.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-so, I've read some of the books and looked up some lore but other then that not much.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Ironically its Moonglade XD its either that or Negrand, I love the look of both zones.

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: I have quite a few, but I always loved going to the Pig and whistle back when most of Moonglade's roleplayers were based there.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? RnP seemed like a good choice in a roleplay guild, since I've wanted to join one for a long time and that good Roleplay is hard to find now most of my old friends have left Wow.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Erm...... well, I'm a regular player who has roleplayed for years and I'd love to get back into it and I'm free most of the time if anyone needs any help.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: None at all
:glomp:
Hernina

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 30 Dec 2014, 18:50

Aaaand welcome! Clonk it!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 30 Dec 2014, 18:54

You... You do have that ability, I think?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.