Application. - Ajulae

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 30 Dec 2014, 23:58

Application. - Ajulae

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Ajulae
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Night Elf
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 90 (atm) - Will level to 100 soon.

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Fury

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Nothing - and Won't do them anytime soon.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): It is a fresh boost and is on the connected realm Steamwheedle... came back to wow, after a MoP skip Was Originally from Defies Brotherhood, some silly RBG guild - GDI.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): NA

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):GDI was just a PvP fest... on Team speak, I never spoke(only meetings and when needed... Was main heal and Officer of the RBG team/guild, Very relaxed... did RP on a level 47 alt at the time with a few people but server seems dead.

Is this your main or alt?: A main.. just getting back into the game.

Your realm of origin: Defias Brotherhood.
Time been on said realm: Few days...
Time been playing WoW: Cata*

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20
Country where you live: can I not tell my country if I may?
Your level of English: Good...
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular? not sure how to range myself...

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Ajulae -
Character Age: wowwkiki lore ages? or the just Human years? - 500 odd Eleven years - 30 odd human years.
Any special character traits: Submissive
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Open minded.
Brief Character History: Born in Ashenvale, Normal life style for a Night Elf, quickly taken in by the sentinels to and trained since her teens and up, then Fought at the World Tree, taking out a few demons. Able to live though all that via alt* means. She gave up the weapons deemed dead on the register, or just MIA. Quickly becoming a Noble's Servant as her need for gold and food. - That is about the short part.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Very, but I tend to just not hold onto things, as the lore is soooo messy it is scary and no official Timeline/ages/populations and so on doesn't help.

Your favourite WoW area, and why? - Owww Hmmm. Gilneas City

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: The HUGE RP-PvP battle that took place on Defais brotherhood between main orc RP guild and Araith human guild. was not a full on pvp, was a auto attack, people in ranks and lines, people my only cast 1 abb* every 30 seconds, keeping it very clean.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? - Organization...

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? - So you have another person to RP with ... Not sure Mainly just to find RP better after seeing the forum, but silly not any LFRP use in-game Or the WoW Forums Or trade channel trying to get more to RP... I remember on Defais there was a tight group, often promoting to teach new RPers.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
What is the RP guild focus/Story?
Will there be Public Events as well as the normal Guild ones?
Is the guild heavy Lore focused?
Do I get cookies?
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 31 Dec 2014, 03:30

Ajulae wrote:Any special character traits: Submissive

I take it this means she's a quiet type? Does she also let herself be bossed around much? (I suppose that goes without saying)

Ajulae wrote:What is the RP guild focus/Story?

Our guild is internally composed of many different personalities and walks of life. As such, the guild -mostly- doesn't have a unified goal. The individuals within make their own roads, though often taking their guild friends with them on those roads.

That being said, we have a sort of "loose" focus as a guild of morale keepers within the Alliance. (our monthly RnP Pub/happy hour at the Blue Recluse is an example of the guild's "official business")

Ajulae wrote:Will there be Public Events as well as the normal Guild ones?

Our events are all usually public unless otherwise specified. With the exception of internal guild meetings, our events are usually open for anyone willing to tag along.

Ajulae wrote:Is the guild heavy Lore focused?

Depends what you mean by that. The guild members certainly discuss current and past events when it comes up in conversation. Though rarely in any official regard - not really our business as a group.

If you mean "how strictly to we stick to the lore", I can say we're not exactly purists in this regard. We'll point out things that are so-and-so in the official lore if something is -way off-. But most of the time, in case of individuals or small groups, as long as things have a certain level of plausibility intact ("that -could- make sense" etc.) We're mostly okay with it. In other words, you're allowed a certain level of slack/leniency in personal story, powers, w/e, as long as it's not too over the top and grandiose.

Ajulae wrote:Do I get cookies?

Ask Shevron :X

This application looks fine at a glance, though I would like the other officers and Serendipity to have a gander at this before we continue. Thank you for your patience, keep your eyes on this here thread ;)
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 31 Dec 2014, 08:31

Okie dokies! :D

Don't worries, have your new years drinks or what ever ya' do :D
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Shevron » 31 Dec 2014, 08:51

Lilandris wrote:Ask Shevron :X

No.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 31 Dec 2014, 09:24

Ow, I guess not then.

Double post merged on 31 Dec 2014, 11:24

Lilandris wrote:
Ajulae wrote:Any special character traits: Submissive

I take it this means she's a quiet type? Does she also let herself be bossed around much? (I suppose that goes without saying)

Owwww I figured out how to quote!! :D

She actually does let her self get bossed around. *nod nod* - [input ramblings about character here]
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Jan 2015, 19:51

If I had a stamp of approval, I'd give it to you.

In absence of that, seek out an officer in game. :C
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 05 Jan 2015, 06:18

Okie dokies. :D
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Gergel » 05 Jan 2015, 22:08

Oooh, did I make it here first, this time?
*clonk!*
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.