Sharh sign up

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Hernina » 10 Jan 2015, 21:20

Sharh sign up

I wasn't sure if I needed to redo the whole forum for signing up another char

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Sharh
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Night elf
Character Class: Druid
Character Level: 92

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Feral and Guardian.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Skinning and herbalism

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): I started her on Moonglade (never been off the server) and she was in Shadows and dust, but it was extremely inactive and never did anything.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Nope, I don't think I can count my own character.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): It used to be a PVE guild I believe in Cataclysm but since I joined back into wow it only had 17 members and many were inactive.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Your realm of origin: Moonglade
Time been on said realm: Early BC
Time been playing WoW: Early BC

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 16-20
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Somewhere between hopeless addict and regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Sharh Wildleaf
Character Age: About 26 in human years
Any special character traits: Rather childish at times
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): She really doesn't like orcs.
Brief Character History: Sharh and her twin brother were raised by a dwarf who was there uncle (Well they called him that) before the three had moved to stormwind. her uncle had been a captain of a ship that was for the most part kept in the stormwind harbour, that was in tell they went to war for the city against the horde. Sharh lost both her uncle and brother to the war and return alone. Shes done a few things since then, such as helping out a few other guilds and helping run a pub in the park before Deathwing destroyed it. (there's honestly too much to put in here XD I've been Roleplaying on Sharh for a long time now, since easily BC)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-so{/color]

Your favourite WoW area, and why? Moonglade cause its pretty :P

Your fondest RP moment that you remember: Messing about in the pig and whistle.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? As I'm a member on another character

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Same reasons as with Nina?

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: [color=RoyalBlue]Yep!

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yep!

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Did I waste my time redoing a whole new forum for another character or was this necessary?
:glomp:
Hernina

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 11 Jan 2015, 01:34

No you don't need to reapply for your alts. :)

*clonk*
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.