Application: Vaylera

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Vaylera » 15 Jan 2015, 22:17

Application: Vaylera

Rhyme and Punishment Application Form

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

[The letter is full of ink stains and half-deleted words. The paper itself is old and already stained,making the whole letter ruined and difficult to read.]
"Greetings, I am Vaylera, an un-- a common human girl, with... a small issue. I'm trying to help people any way I can, or at least try to. I'm pro--- I'm twenty-four and... I have problems with my memory, so... I apologize if I can't say much about me. I just remember that I come from Stormwind, and that my family is--- was... very poor, so I joined the Army as... a field medic? Can't remember properly, I'm afraid... anyways... looks like my ink is nearly over and---"
[The letter ends here. Near the final word, there would be a small hole, probably made from who wrote the letter, angry because of not being able to finish the letter properly.]

::: Character Details :::

Character name in game: Vaylera

Race: Human

Class: Death Knight

Level: 63

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Frost (Main) None (Secondary)

Current primary and secondary professions: None

Realm: The Sha'tar

Amount of time you have been on this realm: 3 Weeks

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started on Sha'tar

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Never been part of a guild

If you have been in previous guilds, what was their background? Also, provide a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible: (Hardcore raiding / PvE / PvP / RP)

Since when have you been playing WoW?: I have been playing since WotLK

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP? (if so, please specify who): Traest and Ajulae.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 16-20

Your country of residence: Italy

Your level of English: So-and-So

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: I'm somewhat regular (Laptop isn't mine. ;_;)

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: The Scourge, every zealot-acting member of any faction, the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so, I'd say.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Duskwood, because of the creepy atmosphere.

Your fondest RP memory: I never RPed on WoW before... but, every time I RPed on The Old Republic, it felt nice.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?: Because it seems like the perfect place to start RPing on WoW.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?: I honestly don't know. >_< But... why not? *Facedesk*

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Depends on real-life.

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Depends on real-life, again.

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?: Not right now, no. >_<

Last edited by Vaylera on 16 Jan 2015, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Vaylera
Nerfherder.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 15 Jan 2015, 22:43

This looks mostly good, but you're missing the In Character application letter, would you mind writing one for us? :)

It doesn't have to be long - two paragraphs -AT MOST- maybe, but less will likely do just fine too. :)
Write as long as you want, anything that your character would write to introduce herself.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Vaylera » 16 Jan 2015, 18:21

Fixed that. Ugh, took me a lot of time to realize. Sorry, I'm a moron. >_<
Vaylera
Nerfherder.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 16 Jan 2015, 19:06

Fixed that for you.

Vaylera wrote:[The letter ends here. Near the final word, there would be a small hole, probably made from who wrote the letter, angry because of not being able to finish the letter properly.]

Pet peeve alert.

To paraphrase a certain small green dude: "Hole. Or no hole. There is no 'would'."

The hole in the letter presumably is not visible to one person but hidden from another, based on some condition. It is always there. Therefore: "there is a hole".

But I digress.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jan 2015, 19:11

Ah un Italiano! L'ho solo letto adesso!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jan 2015, 19:50

Hee hee, I called myself a moron today too!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Vaylera » 16 Jan 2015, 20:00

Gergel wrote:Fixed that for you.

Vaylera wrote:[The letter ends here. Near the final word, there would be a small hole, probably made from who wrote the letter, angry because of not being able to finish the letter properly.]

Pet peeve alert.

To paraphrase a certain small green dude: "Hole. Or no hole. There is no 'would'."

The hole in the letter presumably is not visible to one person but hidden from another, based on some condition. It is always there. Therefore: "there is a hole".

But I digress.

Sorry about that... I'm used to RPing on TOR servers, where people never complain about stuff like that. Sadly, that is now a habit of mine, so... will take some time to fix that. >_<
Vaylera
Nerfherder.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Jan 2015, 20:49

You have now met Gergel, he's like that. But the rest of us don't care. :Q

Anyway, track down an officer in-game for an interview and we'll take it from there :)

Officer list:
Serendipity
Shevron
Lilandris
Alwynn
Toot
Fereth
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Gergel » 17 Jan 2015, 20:02

/e makes a checkmark on a clipboard and attaches a huge lock to the thread quietly.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.