Alcioune wish to join what is Lovely!

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Alcioune » 01 Feb 2015, 18:40

Alcioune wish to join what is Lovely!

Rhyme and Punishment Application Form

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

<If checked in the mailbox or handed directly, who knows? - A fine letter is inside or handed over, sealed by stearin pressed with a stample presenting what seems to be a carrot. Once the stearin is touched, it fades away as if it never had been there and leaves the letter ready to be opened and read. The text inside the letter has small ink lines going the wrong direction, most likely from a damaged pen.>

"Mr or Ms. Who reads this letter,

I have send you this letter for a request, a request rewritten several times because my pen is well-used and heavily damaged because of the stearin I used to practice the seal made upon this very letter. The request is as simple as something could ever get, yet not simple at all. I must ask to join the fine Group of people, brave lands men and women, in their quest for what I am able to aid them in. The thought hit my mind, 'I may enjoy to travel with my peaceful self, but loneliness can become too much.' So I decided to ask to join your very nice sounding guild!

And now, I will be writing about myself as the best I can for your amusement.
The name is Alcioune Ulerue, Grand Illusionist of the oversized key. I got this habit of walking around with a nice yellow key, since a walking stick seemed too average and I am soon to turn one hundred and twenty-seven! I tend to enjoy chatting and exploring not so dangerous places, such as caves filled with Dwarves or the lovely lands of Northrend. I may soon enough visit the current warzone, mostly because I was asked to go there. But that is where arcane magi comes in handy; Teleportation!
I also spend some time at the Mage Quarters since a lot of fine people seem to relax there, such as members from this very guild, such as that friendly, but silent, death knight lady.

But since I do not have endless amounts of ink and this pen is about to break into dust, I will finish this letter off and greet who ever reads this, good morning, good day or good night, since I do not know when this will reach you.

Sincerely,
Alcioune Ulerue.

P.S
You can send any response to the shop in Cathedral Square called 'Just Mace'. Remember to add my name."

<A carrot has been poorly painted with a new pen, it appears, since the lines is perfect straight. If just the carrot was perfect too.>

::: Character Details :::

Character name in game: (not RP name) Alcioune

Race: Gnome

Class: Mage

Level: 90

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: Frost / Fire

Current primary and secondary professions:

Realm: (Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha'tar / etc) The Sha'tar

Amount of time you have been on this realm: (days / weeks / months / years) One year soon enough

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Alcioune has been transferred from Auchindoun to Sha'tar, before that, transferred from (I do not remember) to Auchindoun.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Embrace,(Another Character), and a few guilds which died out,(Horde Side so I forgot the names.)

If you have been in previous guilds, what was their background? Also, provide a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible: (Hardcore raiding / PvE / PvP / RP)
Been in various guilds, Raiding, PvE, RP and PvP, anything I've been in has been mostly socializing with anything and everything. Been supporting officers controlling the majority doing events in RP guilds and always backed up if availeble if PvE or Raid guilds had the need for a Tank, Dps or healer. Only PvP guild I have been in was just for random Arena matches and fooling around in a friendly enviroment. Rank-wise I stayed with being a member for personal reasons.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: (Vanilla / TBC / WotLK / Cataclysm / MoP / WoD)
Vanilla or the beginning of TBC - I do not recall.

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP? (if so, please specify who): I know; Thelarwen, Lilandris, Aroona, Tessliana(hope I spelled that one right), Chepi, Serendipity and Arthuron.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket:(16-20)

Your country of residence: Denmark

Your level of English: (Good / So-and-So / Poor) So-and-So

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: (Hopeless addict / Regular / Rarely online): Regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: (eg. warlocks, gnomes, Horde, Scourge etc): Alcioune does not mind any aslong they do not cause trouble for her without herself participating.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue): Very.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: West of Amberpine in Grizzly hills - At the lotus marks. That place is my favourite because of the flowers... my favourite flower is a purple lotus.

Your fondest RP memory: Being mind controlled into wearing green clothing and acting like a green spider for an act made for gathering coin for a homeless Elekk. This is also my characters favourite story to tell, so I will keep the whole story a secret for now.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?: Because I've been around the guild and I think it is lovely!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?: Because the guild is lovely!

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Lovely! (Yes)

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Lovely! (Yes)
(For the two questions just above: I will attempt to reach every single one, but cannot promise to be there for the whole event or meeting.)

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?: Lovely!

"No." - Alcioune Ulerue
2 people like this post.
Alcioune
No

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 01 Feb 2015, 21:09

Lovely :X

This looks good to me. Harass an officer to get an IC interview and we'll take it from there. :X

Officer list:
Serendipity
Lilandris
Alwynn
Shevron
Toot
Fereth
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Feb 2015, 00:19

Clonk.