Application - Dylarin

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Dylarin » 15 Feb 2015, 21:18

Application - Dylarin

Rhyme and Punishment Application Form

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Good day, I am Dylarin Clayton. Blacksmith in training. I am 25 years of age. I have a very good knowledge of different languages, including Orcish. Also a defining love for peaceful animals. I ride a well trained Dread Raven, and have pet Worg by the name of Meeko. He is also well trained

My parents were assassinated when I was of a young age and I was adopted by a caring family of dwarves. This is when I started training as a blacksmith, now I wish to adventure and explore all of Azeroth and beyond. Also my dream is to become one of the greatest blacksmiths in Azeroth, which may be a stretch.

I wish to join your guild, as I believe it gives me the opportunity to explore and fulfil my dream. Also with the kind community of your guild, becoming a renowned blacksmith, may become easier. This may be from learning from fellow blacksmiths, or with help gathering materials. These steps will help me achieve my dream, and hopefully will be available via the community of your renowned guild.

Yours sincerely,
-Dylarin Clayton

::: Character Details :::

Character name in game: Dylarin

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Level: 22

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: None right now. But will choose 'Arms'.

Current primary and secondary professions: 'Mining' & 'Blacksmithing'. Also 'First Aid'

Realm: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: 1 day

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started on this realm.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): None.

If you have been in previous guilds, what was their background? Also, provide a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible: Not been in many guilds. Only one on my main on Argent Dawn. I didn't really participate in raiding or PvP although I did PvE. There was no RP sadly.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Early MoP.

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP? Not necessarily. (if so, please specify who): I can't remember.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 12-15 (15)

Your country of residence: Wales

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Hates Blood Elves, as family was killed by Blood Elf assassins on the way Ironforge. Was then raise by the Dwarves of Ironforge as a blacksmith.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Between So-and-so and no clue.

Your favourite WoW area, and why?: Not anywhere specific, mainly inns and taverns that are active.

Your fondest RP memory: Can't think of any, It has been so long.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?: It was recommended to me in the 'omgrp' chat on Moonglade. And it caught my eye in the guild finder, as I enjoy RP, also I am very social and friendly.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?: As mentioned previously, I enjoy RP and I am very social and friendly. I regularly play and are willing to partake in guild activities. I think myself mature for my age, and very humble/modest.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes!

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Absolutely!

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?: Nothing springs to mind.

Last edited by Dylarin on 16 Feb 2015, 23:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I missed out a part...
Dylarin

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Feb 2015, 07:16

Dylarin wrote:(Please write a short in-character guild application / introduction letter. In a way with which your character would feel comfortable, provide your character's name and surname, describe your character's age, defining traits and history, as well as why he/she wishes to join the guild. Assume that this letter will be the only in-character source of information the guild officers will have about you when you meet them.)

I think you misunderstood this bit. We intend for you to write a letter to the guild IC as this block of text suggests. We naturally assume that it's the -character- that is handing in his/her application to us IC.

As such, please write a small introduction letter for us. Either make a new post in this thread, or edit the original one, thank you :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Feb 2015, 23:21

Yah, that's much better!

Shevron's also tinkered with the application form, made it nicer.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dylarin » 16 Feb 2015, 23:26

Serendipity wrote:Yah, that's much better!

Shevron's also tinkered with the application form, made it nicer.

Awesome!

Sorry if it was a mess :3
Dylarin

Topic/Postby Shevron » 17 Feb 2015, 11:36

Serendipity wrote:Shevron's also tinkered with the application form, made it nicer.

Was Gergel really. I just tweaked some fields.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Lilandris likes this post.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Feb 2015, 22:56

Alrighty, looks good.

My only real concern is your age, you young whippersnapper. Some of us are a lot older than you.

Like Shevron, he's nearly 70!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 19 Feb 2015, 00:41

Yes, I noticed your age too. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I was 16 myself when I joined this guild (now I'm 23). You say you're mature for your age (or at least feel as such). If that's true, then I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 19 Feb 2015, 10:58

Serendipity wrote:Like Shevron, he's nearly 70!

Speaks the octagenerian!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.