Application Form: Derryn Blightreaper

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Heretic » 22 Apr 2015, 22:43

Application Form: Derryn Blightreaper

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

Adventurers, I beseech your help. My name is Derryn Blightreaper, once a Paladin of the Knights of The Silver Hand I fled the Plaguelands to avoid the Scourge after being abandoned by my regiment. The Light unfortunately faded within me. I fled south through the Highlands, and into the Searing Gorge where I was ambushed by Blackrock Orcs. After being tortured in the Blackrock Mountain, the Light returned to me in what seemed to be a final moment of clarity as I was taken for execution, able to incapacitate the guards the Light led me out of Mountain. I ventured south and up cliffs to find a lake. Stricken with fatigue, I passed out and my body was washed into the lake and down a stream. When I awoke, I was found on a riverside by Northshire Abbey and was taken to be healed by the priest stationed there. 4 months after the extensive healing, I regained my strength, my faith in the Light, my will.

Currently embracing solitude, I lack the companionship of others which would benefit my wellbeing. I was born in the Year 612 of The King's Calendar and I'm in my 21st Year of age. I wish to join you and your followers to strengthen my abilities to earn my retribution against the Blackrock Orcs who took my captive and to make friends who will have my back whilst I hone my skills.

::: Character Details :::

Name: Heretic

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Level: 51

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: Protection

Current primary and secondary professions: Mining & Skinning

Realm of Origin: Steamwheedle Cartel

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Weeks

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started on realm

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): N/A

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

Since when have you been playing WoW?: The Burning Crusade

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: N/A

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 16-20

Your country of residence: Britain

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Blackrock Orcs

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Moderate

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Tirisfal Glades (inc. Plaguelands & Silverpine Forest), there's so much history with the Scourge and Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, there's always some form of Lore aspect to almost anywhere in those zones.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

N/A

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

I've never tried RP before, this guild seemed more homely, friendly than some I've seen in-game. I think this guild will give me an insight to a world I've never experienced before, and I hope it'll be a good experience.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

I've been told I have a natural trust effect on people, I make friends easy and I'm rather sociable.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

Last edited by Heretic on 26 May 2015, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.
Heretic

Topic/Postby Gergel » 23 Apr 2015, 11:40

Dear Heretic (RP name Derryn),

We have changed your forum username to match the guild policy regarding forum registrations. Your password and profile have not been changed in any other way. Please use the new username to access the forum in the future.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.