Application Form: Neffarious

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Neffarious » 09 Nov 2015, 16:37

Application Form: Neffarious

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

Many waves gobis.

My name Neffarious. People call me him. Gobi's call me Neff. Momma in past call me Neffy.

Neff old. Many moons old. But Neff no sure how many moons. Neff be borned in big tree on edge of Dolanar woods. Neff playing on branch when not many moons and felled to ground. Hit head thumpy hard. Neff not cry as momma said cry for mini-moons but secret Neff hide in Grelkin cave and have big cry.

Moons later momma got shooted by a hunter while she finding food. She druid like Neff and she been like a bear when hunter mistooked her for norm norm bear and hitted her in sharp side with arrow. Momma become roots and Neff all alone except for gobi's.

Moons later Neff travelled many Azeroth cobbles and meet many peoples and make some gobi's but Neff now want more gobi's and Neff think you look like nice gobi's.

Neff come in? Neff try no fall from tree again and Neff try make new gobi's happy.

::: Character Details :::

Name: Dan

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

Level: 40

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Balance healer? That what you're looking for?

Current primary and secondary professions: Leatherworking and skinning

Realm of Origin: The Sha'tar

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started here.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Forgotten them name of them.

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

All RP guilds. First one fell about when the GM quit. One failed due to idiots. I left the other as they didn't seem RP enough.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Vanilla

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: Nope

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 36+

Your country of residence: Ireland

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Somewhat regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: None but has issues with some hunters.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

I have a thing for Stormwind, Goldshire and Northshire Abbey. Couldn't tell you why. I miss the park!

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

In the first guild I was in they held RP events. Some funny, some plain stupid, some intense. All for all levels. Worked well. One they did was a walk from Goldshire to Booty Bay. Took a while but was a lot of fun.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

Look at all the different guilds in the list and yours seemed the most interesting and most RP.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Because I'm an awesome RPer.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

- Is there a guild HQ?
- Is there a chance at progression and if so is it dependant on level?

Neffarious

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 09 Nov 2015, 19:05

This looks alright to me.

You said you left a previous guild because they didn't RP enough. What sort of RP was this (or the lack thereof) Was it lacking casual RP or events?

Reason I'm asking is because currently (especially now at the end of an expansion) fewer of us are active every day. We have roughly one event per week that Tormeron puts together, but the "everyday" casual meetups and hang-outs don't really happen that much. Just thought you should know this.

That being said, I can definitely tell you we're a guild of great, friendly people who have great times together, even if it's often just OOC.

If you're still interested in joining, contact an officer for an interview.

Current active officers are:

Serendipity
Lilandris
Shevron
Alwynn

(I may have missed someone, but either way, feel free to poke anyone who's online in the guild to ask if an officer is online on an alt or such if you don't see any of the names from the list above. :) )
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Neffarious » 10 Nov 2015, 17:26

Lilandris on 09 Nov 2015, 19:05 wrote:Was it lacking casual RP or events?

Both!
Neffarious

Topic/Postby Neffarious » 16 Nov 2015, 13:24

Where you be. Neff no see anygobis anywhere!
Neffarious

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Nov 2015, 20:34

My sub ran out recently, not to mention a certain newly released game has been taking up my time too :Q

I believe Serendipity should still be around in the evenings though, I'll leave him to answer for himself what times specifically you are likely to find him.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Nov 2015, 21:34

I kept a wee beady eye out for you yesterday. I'll be around tomorrow evening, about 9pm server time.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.