Application Form: Kitty

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Kitty » 12 Dec 2015, 00:18

Application Form: Kitty

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

Sitting at a rather oversized desk for a Gnome, Shad scribbles away at a piece of paper, tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth in deep concentration.

Dear Serendipity,
My name is Shad O’Windrend, I am writing to you to formally request an audience to discuss the subject of me joining your legendary band of Warriors and local degenerates. As you may have noticed, the portal opening to old Draenor has cause havoc with the space-time-continuum, aswell as allowing Khadgar and the rest of the Alliance and Horde to venture into the past to rid themselves of Garrosh and the rest of the Orc baddies, it has also caused many rifts to occur.. I am a Mage by profession, but I like to dabble in the unknown! This unfortunately leads me into many awkward and dangerous situations.. Such as this one, that being I have found myself stuck in your version of Azeroth, you may have deduced that means that I am from an alternate universe.
From what I have seen your universe is very similar to mine, but there are some rather-.. Alarming, differences. Such as in this realm, you are NOT Queen of Stormwind?! I do not think I could ever get used to that notion.. But the main reason I wish to join your cohort is I need assistance in finding my Mother and Father in this universe, both of which I am sure you know, the Alliance hero Mage Shada (Whom is my namesake) and the dastardly Rogue better known as Kitty.
Any questions or issues that you wish to put before me will be welcomed, you may find me often in the Mage tower of Stormwind, or in the library within Stormwind Keep. I eagerly wait your response.

Signed,
Shad O’Windrend.

::: Character Details :::

Name: Shád

Race: Gnome

Class: Mage

Level: 100

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Fire / Frost

Current primary and secondary professions: Engineering / Mining

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Made on MG.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Previous guilds: Argent Eve / Fir Samhain / RnP / The Defias Renegades

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

Argent Eve / Fir Samhain / RnP / The Defias Renegades

Argent Eve and Fir Samhain were raiding guilds, but we had plenty of Rp fun going on within the raids themselves (Mainly Thorny invading people's personal space)

I've been in RnP in the past on my Rogue, before moving on to do a bit of raiding or pvp or whatnot.

And finally The Defias Renegades.. my first guild. It was my baby, my creation. It was (As Seren knowns) an Rp guild, even now I still look back on it and it makes me smile how well it actually turned out, considering it was my first ever experience of Rp in any form.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Vanilla

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: Seren, Thorny, Shada (RIP)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 21-25

Your country of residence: England

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Horde mainly!

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Moderate

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Icecrown is probably my favourite, since it takes me back to playing WC3 the Frozen Throne. I like the dark more serious theme, rather than say.. Pandaland.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

The Gurubashi arena fight with Benedol was a good one.. His guild and allies vs my guild and allies. It was quite suprising how many people actually turned up.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

Because you are a pillar of the Moonglade community! And i've always had a soft spot in my heart for you lovable bunch.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Well you can never have too many Gnomes..

If that isn't enough (And I have no idea why it shouldn't be..) then you should invite me because I am a friendly enough guy, i'm always up for helping out guildies / friends. Since i don't raid or pvp anymore, that's pretty much what I spend my time doing these days..

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

(Note: This is the second time filling this out, since when I submitted my first one I didn't realise it had logged me out so I lost it all.. So this one may be a little hastily written!)

Just a final note, as stated above this is an alt, but I am in the process of gearing it and whatnot, so although i've got my 'mains', i'll still be quite active on it.

Kitty

Topic/Postby Pepple » 18 Dec 2015, 21:49

Hey!

Just a few things that are really quite glaring and a bit strange:

Shada and Kitty are different races as far as I could remember, it's a bit of a stretch and not particularly heard of half-gnomes - just the interracial marriage - also that Azeroth is no way connected to alternate Azeroth, nor is alternate Azeroth connected to either Outlands or Draenor. The Legion would have a field day if they could find it!

Obviously I doubt the guys have an issue with a legit kiddo of Shades, but her not being around or having no contact with us sounds bells, especially as Rend was barren in the ol' womb.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.