Application Form: Pocan

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Pocan » 15 Feb 2016, 22:58

Application Form: Pocan

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove
To Whom this concerns
Greetings travellers, me and my companion Jamie wish to join your "Guild"(You may call it as you wish). Oh, Pardon me for being rude, I am Pocan banks, age 25 and I believe in peace and forgiveness, my father teached me in the ways of Archery before he.... passed away in an incident. Oh? You want to know what happened to my father? Ok then, I`ll try my best to explain this... devastating event:
When I was born, it was in Darkmoon Faire, and was an accident. My parents had no clue I`d be born, in disbelief and fear my mother abandoned me and my father on first sight. Ever since me and my father Kalim went to Darkmoon faire every month as a tradition. At the age of eight while my father was tinkering with a cannon, he..... unfortunately fell head first into the cannon and got his head blast off... I turned around and ran, my eyes flooding with tears, I made it the whole way to elywyn forest until I tripped over and was knocked out to the point of almost death. I later woke with a isolated wolf curled around me, protecting me. At first sight we understood each other, we fled to Goldshire together and became best of friends, I called him Jamie and we`ve been together ever since. But now more then ever I need colleagues that can be trusted. I hope you can be these colleagues...

Sincery
Pocan

::: Character Details :::

Name: Pocan

Race: Human

Class: Hunter

Level: Level 4 because I want the best experience possible

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: Null but im planning Beast mastery as main and Survival as sec.

Current primary and secondary professions: Null but im planning Mining + Skinning

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Days

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: I started on this Realm

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Null because I`ve been learning the lore atm and playing pvp and raids on main

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Warlords of Draenor

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: No

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 12-15

Your country of residence: Britan

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: My player is holding a small grudge against priests for not saving his father, but tries his best to hide it

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Im new to the Lore yet eager to learn!

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Elywyn Forest as it was my first ever zone and is extremely beautiful and detailed for me. That is why I briefly included it in lore

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

When There was a huge meeting with hundreds of people and then It made me realise how cool RP is and can be, how they discussed what had happened in lore, character opinions and events.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

It seems like its one of the only guilds focused on RP and seems to have a friendly, big, welcoming community which is extremely inspiring.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Because I am willing to sink all my time into Roleplaying and this guild as I have alot of spare time, and I am willing to learn more and interact with an amazing, friendly playerbase which knows the limits and is not just a stupid messing around guild. I am wishing to join such a big amazing guild like this one, I am willing to commit my spare time into a great community and I will be joining almost every meeting and event. I just hope you are willing to accept me!

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

Are you willing to help and accept Pocan into a great and amazing community!

Shevron likes this post.
Pocan

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Feb 2016, 14:10

My my, what a refreshing thing to see from a youngster :)

Approved! Track down an officer in-game for an in-character interview :)

The current active officers are:

Lilandris (myself :3)
Serendipity
Alwynn
Toot
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Feb 2016, 14:27

There's still hope!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Lilandris likes this post.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pocan » 16 Feb 2016, 15:18

Waiting on you

I`m online in Northshire valley right now, can you meet me there?
Pocan

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Feb 2016, 16:47

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Lilandris likes this post.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Feb 2016, 16:52

Clonk!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.