Pandrios

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Pandrios » 24 Jun 2008, 20:21

Pandrios

A shady night elf wakes up in the basement of..... What ever this bar's name is. "Hmm. What happened last night?" he mumbles to himself. "Well.. Doesn't matter any way, now" he says and smiles.

As he walk up the stairs he finds some paper and a pen, from he's back pack. He walks out of the pub and reads the sign. "Now i know where i am" He says loudly and walks back in, finds a table and starts writing while he takes a zip from he's morning potion.

"Greetings Rhyme and Punishment. The name is Pandrios, that is all i know so far. A couple of month's ago i got lost somewhere near...Eeeh.. What was the name of that place again. Hmm. Give me a moment there please... Oh! Now i remember Azshara, it's called. I was looking for something, can't remember what, but something. The thing is that i was searching by the cliffs by a water fall there, i remember, i fell down and well, couldn't get up. The thing is that i can't fly. Yet. But i think I'll get there. So the only thing i could do was to swim and walk by some direction i thought was the way to Darkshore, many days i traveld only with Flagon's of mead and a bit of chees. I was very short on food, i did not expect that i was about to take such a long journey all by my self. Days became weeks and weeks became months. Then it happened, i ran out off food, and liquor. I starved for many days and nights until i got the idea, i Used the empty bottle's to brew potions in, started to collect herbs, all kind of herbs, brewed potions. All sorts of potions, herbs has never been my strong side but at some point i began to loss my memory. Some say it might have been the potions, others say that it might have been the strong sun at the shores of the great sea that could have burned my head so mutch... The thing is that i do not remember mutch from my past. Many weeks i have been wondering around in Stormwind, felling lovely. But then some dreani girl saw me drinking in the... What was the name of that place? Well, any way, she asked me of my story, i told her and she starts talking about guild's. Then she mentioned this one and i thought, this might be a great opportunity. Maby this could help me not felling so lonely, maby this could help me find out about my past.

That is why i would like to join the Rhyme and Punishment.

Many happy hallos Pandrios."

The Night elf picks the letter up and starts reading it while he takes another zip of his morning potion. He mumbles to himself "I don't remember writing that part" He folds the letter, finishes he's potion and walks out to the mail box. "Here goes nothing" He says to himself and smile.
Pandrios

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Jun 2008, 10:11

A likeable application - yep, I'm approving this.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 27 Jun 2008, 07:25

Give me, Pepple or Dipity a poke and we'll sort you out
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pandrios » 27 Jun 2008, 23:42

I gladly will =)
Pandrios

Return to Applications.