Application Form: Jasmirz

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Jasmirz » 04 May 2018, 23:22

Application Form: Jasmirz

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

"whaca meen yer just write wha a be ta tell yer an a be paying yer by them coins for after a said ai ta dat per word ?! - meeh fine!"

ehm start of with dat there polite stuff like ehm, heya there ! a be jasmirz berylcoat ai an thinking ta send this here application ta join yer order yer way

so a be a warrior by trait, well when a say trait a meen a knoo how ta handle maself in a fight with a axe and shield or other sorta wepons an since a tend ta hang oot with some of yer lads as it be a figure a may as well see bout takeing up arms with them too since.. well them nay knoo half the shite a doo bout some ways of life

now a nay have a resume of fancy hunnys there can say good for ma name or word nay but head down ta booty bay ask bout ma and a betcha a gobbo or five after trying ta rob yer coins will lose a tounge yer may even see a few elfs or a orc who be knooing who a be but dat be bout it, ohh and nay bother ta look for some criminel record yer will nay find non !

so wha can a offer ta bring to the table if yer want ma, well a got ma axe an a got ma wits an a knoo bout places and pepol there nay be as fancy as yer may be yoused ta an a knoo how ta work them, ohh an a speak orcish

other than dat a can mention a worked as a bounty hunter, caravan worker/guard, bouncer, mercenary, peace keeper other than dat a nay be sure whca wanna knoo bout ma there cannay be asked in a interview other than ma age witch yer will need ta get ma hammered an butter ma arse ta get ma ta tell!

with hope of a chance ta talk bout this here

jasmirz berylcoat
"whaca meen this here be more than a peice of gold ? well stop..."

::: Character Details :::

Name: Jasmirz

Race: Dwarf

Class: Paladin

Level: 110

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: retribution protection

Current primary and secondary professions: mining and engenering

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: started on this realm

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): current none - previus - refuge of the lost

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

not really on this toon nope no guilds worth mention other than perhaps refuge of the lost witch is a.. i guess light rp guild with a social base

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Vanilla

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: seran and faia sort of, wisper talk and stuff

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 31-35

Your country of residence: denmark

Your level of English: Moderate

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: none :P

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

howling fjord (becurse of the music), dragonblight (the quests there and before they removed half the chain the intire wrathgate,.. well just the quests and story), icecrown (pretty much the same)
the plagelands before they got altered but still funny to do from a horde perspective alltho andorhal well.. i disagree with there ending
stormheim
i9 actully liked the alliance garrison but woulkd have prefered the region to contain more quests for the horde esspecially if it where orcs due to the damn shadowmoon clan
and pretty much all of the eastern kingdom except the
stranglethon vale region's

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

that would be my main charecter on the horde side and his intire yeawrs opon years of rp ive done with him, and sadly Theres to many memorys to say i have 1 there stands out as the best

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

ive been looking for a more mature and commidted rp guild on the alli side, spotting saran holding a event and after joining such seeing how ytou pepol did and so forth made me figure that i would prefere this guild, continued rp with some members allso makes it a valid reason for me to attept to join

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

i dont know, my char is half the time a stuborn rude quick to anger brawl fight seeking ale drinking personality the other half of the time she have a heart of gold and are trying to be the best she can with those araund her and for myself, im known to type like im moody or agry in general matters, and i cant spell half the English words correctly

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

no questions, but i may as well point oput that my main rped toon is found on the horde side, hopefully thats not a issue

Jasmirz

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 May 2018, 00:21

I'm about the watch my cousin get his face squished at a rugby match, so I'll have a proper read later! :C

Double post merged on 06 May 2018 23:21

Eh, took my time as usual....

Gimme a nudge in game. I should be around tomorrow evening, otherwise when's good for you?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Jasmirz » 08 May 2018, 21:54

well yestoday was not much of a option due to some minor stuff, but in general whenever im online witch tends to be.. Moust days from 17ish Gt till.. 23ish Gt
Jasmirz

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 May 2018, 08:28

Jasmirz on 08 May 2018 20:54 wrote:well yestoday was not much of a option due to some minor stuff, but in general whenever im online witch tends to be.. Moust days from 17ish Gt till.. 23ish Gt

I'll speak to you on Friday :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Jasmirz » 15 May 2018, 17:49

so, that was Friday and it did not happen.. so giver a date and time and ill show up.. as long as its not saturday or before 5 pm GT ;)
Jasmirz

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 May 2018, 08:05

Hummmmm, I didn't see you Friday or Sunday. How's tonight looking? Or Friday, I can do then too.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Jasmirz » 16 May 2018, 17:22

was online just logging in and out from jas randomly anyways yes Friday works after 2 pm
Jasmirz

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 May 2018, 20:17

Okeemadoke! I'm working from home on Friday, so I'll be around after about 7 GMT :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 May 2018, 22:51

*Clonk*
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.