Application Form: maledict

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby maledict » 05 Jul 2018, 00:00

Application Form: maledict

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

*in front of you is a letter, it looks hastely written, but most of all you notice the small hints of blodstains that scatter the letter*

To whom it may concern.

Ihsnu Dal Dieb to whoever may read this letter, i should introduce myself before you read this message, my name is Maledict Lightfade, i am a nightelf with a plea for help, a plea for redemption, A PLEA FOR FORGIVENESS from Elune.

I feel forced to write this letter, because in my 412 years i have never felt forced to ask for help, i'm just gonna be honest with you, I am in danger. And i'm not just talking about "demons is after me" kinda danger, i mean the real kind of danger.
You see, I was once a druid apprentice, hoping to help nature, to become a protector of the woods was my biggest dream as a kid. And it was also my mothers dream, to see me take the mantle as a druid of Darnassus, it would have made her so proud... but it was not my ultimate fate, i was not druid material... I was told that i was too rash, and too aggressiv. It was all true, and i got rejected by Malfurion Stormrage.
Later i became a run of the mill sentinel for my people, I was told that i was excellent at fighting and my fate was bright, for the first time in a long time, I was happy... it was not to last though...
I few years later, my faith in Elune was truly tested, i met this sweet priestess of Elune, her name was *the name has been writen over in frustration* she was a sweet young girl, who served Elune well. I was not allowed to come near her, her father knew about me, a "defect druid" he called me. It was what people would call forbidden love... But besides lacking her father and Elune's blessing, we met up when ever we could. but it would not last, i ended it, i ended it in one SINGLE SECOND.
I was taunted by another nightelf who was in love with the same girl as me, it ended up in a duel. Right in the damn middle of Darnassus. I was wounded in the battle, and the eventual blodlust that blinded me, ended up ending my own life... I won the duel, my opponent was defeated, but i did not spare him. In the swing that ended his life, i ended my life as well. I killed her, i killed the love of my life, in front of the whole damned city. I ended three lifes with one swing, my opponent, the love of my life and mine.
I am now hunted, hunted by the sentinels and all other nightelfs that knows this story, i have been denounced my all of my friends, my family... my people. But i have fought, i have fought for my redemption ever since i took my own life, I have become more than just a sentinel, i am more than a fighter, i am more than just a single nightelf, i am a WARRIOR, i am the single most dangerous thing that exist in this life... I am a man that has nothing more to lose. That is why i write to you, i seek a new life, a new meaning, and words around Azeroth is that you, are the people that can help me earn it.

So please, in the name of Elune, Help me
- Maledict Lightfade

::: Character Details :::

Name: maledict

Race: Night Elf

Class: Warrior

Level: 110

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Arms (main) - Prot (Secondary, used to be main)

Current primary and secondary professions: Blacksmithing and minning

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: It started in Moonglade

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Multiple guilds that i do not remeber, i remember Dark Santuary tho, good people.

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

As everyone else that plays wow, i have been part of the "spam guilds" that you see if you dont have a guild, no one talked in any of them so i left.

But i was part of a guild on my DK that was called Dark Sanctuary... i think, they were fun to hang around with, they were a do it all kind of guild. I did raiding and dungeons with them, they did not share my RP optimism.
I ended up quitting to look for some RP guilds

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Mists of Pandaria

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: No one.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 21-25

Your country of residence: Denmark

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Darnassus, and some nightselfs, but only if they attack him first

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Redridge mountains, i mean you just gotta love killing some damn orcs in a great zone with a great village and inn. And the quests here was just Grade-A quests.

But the best thing about that zone gotta be Lakeshire, i love everything about it, the port, the inn and even the community center, i just love that place.

Or maybe duskwood? nah, but that is a close second.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

The first time i RP'ed ofcourse, my girlfriend is a Hardcore RP'er, and she was the one that got me into it. She learned me the ropes together with the "night gryphons" it was just a social event, but i learned how to emote and fight, and also how not to be a dickbag.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

I looked in the guild finder aight?
And i saw that this guild was a good size guild, that did what i wanted to do, and you also look quite active.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Because i'm a social person who can adapt to event times, my character, and other people.

I'm also an active player, who wants to have some fun with likeminded people.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

Not at the moment

Last edited by maledict on 05 Jul 2018, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
maledict

Topic/Postby Shevron » 05 Jul 2018, 08:04

Fresh meat!

Also as Dipity would say, grats on passing the first test - actually reading what's on the screen and successfully finding the forum. :good:
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby maledict » 05 Jul 2018, 09:49

Thank you very much
maledict

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Jul 2018, 10:57

Lakeshire?! An elf after my own heart.

Just a word of warning, things are a bit quiet at the moment, with summer and the pre-expansion stuff... But I expect come August that things will get busier again.

I'll be around at the weekend if you are? Can always have a bit of a chat in game.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby maledict » 06 Jul 2018, 12:51

Serendipity on 06 Jul 2018, 10:57 wrote:Lakeshire?! An elf after my own heart.

Just a word of warning, things are a bit quiet at the moment, with summer and the pre-expansion stuff... But I expect come August that things will get busier again.

I'll be around at the weekend if you are? Can always have a bit of a chat in game.

Yeah, that would be nice :)
maledict

Topic/Postby Toot » 07 Jul 2018, 11:14

Do they sell alcohol in the Lakeshire inn yet?
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Jul 2018, 11:18

I wish! Slackers!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 08 Jul 2018, 20:29

Okee, I popped by for a bit but it's really stupidly warm here so I logged out after a while.

Are you going to be around Tuesday?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby maledict » 08 Jul 2018, 21:12

Serendipity on 08 Jul 2018, 20:29 wrote:Okee, I popped by for a bit but it's really stupidly warm here so I logged out after a while.

Yeah i will, first after 15:00 my time tho, CET. You want to meet up?
maledict

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 08 Jul 2018, 21:25

maledict wrote:
Serendipity on 08 Jul 2018, 20:29 wrote:Okee, I popped by for a bit but it's really stupidly warm here so I logged out after a while.

Yeah i will, first after 15:00 my time tho, CET. You want to meet up?

Indeed. I won't be online until 20:00 CET at the very earliest, probably more like 21:00.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Next

Return to Applications.