A new member

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Darael » 08 Jul 2008, 22:59

A new member

Velrin sat at his usual table, right in the corner of the upper floor, his back to the stairs so people coming up wouldn't immediatly recognise him. Holding a mug of ale with one hand, his other hand was clenched under the table. Taking only little sips from the mug, Velrin thought of the little gnome, Pepple, who had answered his call for help and had come to the Cathedral.

Although it was not Velrin's usual style of business, he felt it was needed to ensure that the secrecy of his staying at Stormwind would be kept. The gnome had reacted as Velrin expected, confused but curious, like all gnomes. He had been watching them and their boxes for some time now, and always with great admiration. They seemed to blend right into the scenery and, in fact, one would miss them if they were not in place.

Velrin smiled to himself, taking another small sip of his ale while releasing his grip on the other hand. Maybe this would all turn out to be a trap, nothing more then a way to finally get to him. But what if it wasn't, what if the gnome had been honest with him ?

There was only one way to find out. Velrin finished his ale, rose from the table leaving two silver coins behind and walked towards the exit. On his way out he quickly but unnoticable slipped a note from under his shirt onto the notice board labeled "Recruitment".

He smiled to himself, like he had done so many times before, but this time with a pleasure he had rarely felt...

Tirdas - July 8
Stormwind City

Dear Officers of Rhyme and Punishment,

My name is Velrin, son of Maelin. My family is in dire need of financiel support, and so I come to you for aid.

Will you take me into your ranks and teach me the ins and outs of the big city. Being a farmboy has left me with little more then my two capable hands, but I need some experience for the real work. Your guild seems well enough established to make me a better man, son and labourer.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Velrin

OOC:

So here it is, after spending several days watching you guys sitting on those damn crates in Stormwind, trying to think of a way to contact you in a manner that would suit a great RP guild such as yourself.

My name is Rob in real life, and I am a 20 year old multimedia student living and working in Holland, Europe. In my off-time I play this lovely game and just happen to like a bit of roleplay now and then. I was looking for suitable guild, nothing more then some mates to chat with, a nice little storyline and the ocaasional ingame help, and I must say; I was sold when I saw pepples sitting on the crate ^^

So yeah, what else is there to say ? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them either ingame or directly.

I hope to speak to you all ingame soon, for now "Have a good one"...
Darael
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 08 Jul 2008, 23:37

Well, I'll be the first (it seems.) To say that i Liked your application. And mind you, you caught me in a good mood at the moment, I'm rarely good, so I'll be honest, i like it as mentioned, only one question comes to my mind.

and just happen to like a bit of roleplay now and then.

Does this mean that you like a good roleplayed event, drink at the Pig'n Whistle, or that you like to Roleplay a bit in a 'On and Off' kinda way?

Best of Luck.
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 Jul 2008, 23:44

Lovely app, many reasons.

Mainly because I'm in it.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 08 Jul 2008, 23:46

*cough*self-obsessed*cough* Nah just kidding. And yes, I'm currently spamming the forum..

Approved by me, let's see what the rest say.

Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Darael » 09 Jul 2008, 09:54

Shadowrend wrote:Does this mean that you like a good roleplayed event, drink at the Pig'n Whistle, or that you like to Roleplay a bit in a 'On and Off' kinda way?

I meant to say that after my daily routine of getting them levels, I like to just hang around in Stormwind and look at all the people going by, maybe talk to a few. Then after you meet some likeminded folks you have a drink at the Pig, maybe a little gnome snack, booze, dwarven women in skimpy outfits, more booze, some ale, gnome shnacks, shome more booshe, majbe a littjle djing, and in tje end were allj fjiendsh... *hic...
Darael
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 09 Jul 2008, 10:07

Well then, by all means. Approved by me.

Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Pepple » 09 Jul 2008, 10:39

Sounds like you'd fit right in, that's pretty much Rhyme in a nutshell!
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 09 Jul 2008, 10:43

Yea, just missing out the part where Pepple and the Beard put's on dresses and prounce around Stormwind screaming at each other in a wild alcoholic frenzy that cannot really be explained only watched from afar.

*breathes*

Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Gergel » 09 Jul 2008, 11:21

Velrin wrote:... maybe a little gnome snack ...

Wait, what?
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Pepple » 09 Jul 2008, 12:06

Gergel is proven to be delicious. :Q
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Next

Return to Applications.