Hopes of a naive traveller ..

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lucora » 08 Jul 2008, 23:09

Hopes of a naive traveller ..

Growing up around the Exodar, i spent many an hour toiling away over a hot stove helping to feed all the travellers near the harbour. Recently i started developing some unexpected abilites .. My father took me to see the mystics at the Vault of Lights, and they took me in to begin some training in the arts of magic.

Lucky for me, living in the Exodar allowed me to learn more than i ever could from traveller's tales alone. I was fortunately able to get work assisting the great jewlers of the Crystal Hall. After finishing my apprenticeships here, i have now taken passage on a ship to the port of Auberdine, and begun my introduction to the wider world. I've seen various members of your Guild wandering the ports, and more on my recent travels to the city of Ironforge. As someone currently travelling the world alone, i would welcome the oppurtunity to meet more people. I'm sure there is much i could learn from all of you.

Anyway, enough prattling on from myself. I hope you would like to find some time to meet with me, and perhaps share in a meal and trade stories.

-------

OOC:

I'm a long time wow veteran returning after more than a year absent (i took a few months off to start my business, and just never got the time to come back till now), and decided to start afresh rather than playing my old 70 (Gyanna the shadow priest on the horde side if anyone played there).

Currently my new mage Lucora is only in the low 20's, but i would much rather have a great bunch of people to talk with while playing rather than just mindlessly grinding alone. I've heard good things about your guild, and always had a friendly response when greeting your kin on my travels. I work for myself, and also play quite odd hours and can rarely predict when im free, so trying to join a hardcore raiding guild is just out of the question, and i would much rather be aroudn people are in it for the fun anyway.
Lucora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lucora » 08 Jul 2008, 23:10

Oh and trust me to misspell "naive" in the subject, thats what i get for writing this late ..
Lucora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 08 Jul 2008, 23:42

Not a bad application. (In my eyes, but I'm not the one to convice.)
As for the part about raiding and online times:

Currently my new mage Lucora is only in the low 20's, but i would much rather have a great bunch of people to talk with while playing rather than just mindlessly grinding alone. I've heard good things about your guild, and always had a friendly response when greeting your kin on my travels. I work for myself, and also play quite odd hours and can rarely predict when im free, so trying to join a hardcore raiding guild is just out of the question, and i would much rather be aroudn people are in it for the fun anyway.

There's nothing to worry about when you are online and offline. There's always a soul online almost at any time of the day. (Except, one should be fast to flee offline if only Thornsting is online *scared*)

Anyways, Good luck.
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 Jul 2008, 23:43

A nice little app, approved from me. :Q
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 08 Jul 2008, 23:43

Pepple, enough with the smileys or meet the end of my staff!

*purrs*
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Lucora » 10 Jul 2008, 10:26

Recently passing through Stormwind, i saw what must have been a very drunk Pepple, and more of you near the bank. All i can say is next time i visit the great city, mead is on me!
Lucora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 10 Jul 2008, 10:33

You shall be getting a little poke from me sometime, or you can whenever you're free.

:mario:
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Pepple » 12 Jul 2008, 22:57

Ker-flab
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.