Syrah Frostleaf

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Syrah » 14 Jul 2008, 22:45

Syrah Frostleaf

Syrah takes the long feather in her hand, holding it a bit awkward as she mutters something about silly human habits.
She slowly starts to write the first words on the parchment in front of her. The letters have a somewhat childish appearance.

Blessed greetings,

I would have preferred to introduce myself in person since I am not that keen with a quill and parchment, but I guess this letter will have to do for now.

My name is Syrah Frostleaf, born in Suramar about 500 years before the sundering. I have served in the Sentinel army until the shortly after the first invasion, and I served once more during the battle at Mount Hyjal.
I have lived most of my life in the Ashenvale woods and have mastered the art of teaming beasts there. Sushi has been my companion for years and she has saved my life on several occasions. Dash is my faithful saber that carries me where me feet cannot.

I have arrived in Stormwind about a year ago. Personal matters have made me leave my homelands. I have grown accustomed to the humans and their queer manners. You might even saw I’m quite fond of the city now.
I have travelled a lot and seen a lot of new places, but for some reason I always came back to the human lands. My own pack considers me a fluke. I have adopted too many human manners to actually be called a sentinel. Therefore I decided to stay in Stormwind and try and find a new future here. I have seen the people from Rhyme and Punishment on several occasions and I would love to spend more time with them, drinking some ale, or guarding crates containing cheese (at least that is what master Pepple told me was in them).

I guess that is all I have to tell about myself right now.
If there are any more questions you would like to ask me, I can usually be found roaming the Trade District or trying to catch a rabbit just outside the gates (Sushi is not that fond of dried meat I’m afraid)

Greetings
Syrah Frostleaf

Syrah peers one last time at her letter, shrugging a bit to herself. “Better put this in the mail now.” She folds the letter and gets up from her chair, walking outside to find the nearest mailbox.

OOC:
Better add some ooc info since most people tend to do so.
I’ve been playing wow for about 2,5 years now. I started out as a mean orc lady, but since I had a hard time finding rp I decided to reroll to alliance on Moonglade. I engage in the occasional raid, but I’m mostly drawn by the social aspect of the game. My real life schedule also can make it quite hard to actually plan anything game related in advance.
Syrah is currently a member of the “Shadow Sentinels”, but her character has evolved away from what I think a sentinel should be. She seems more at home in a Stormwind inn that in a forest at the moment, so I decided to search for a guild more fitting her background.

As for me, I’m a 22 year old student at the University of Antwerp. Just got a bachelor degree in History and going for a master in visual culture and cinematography next year. Like I said, real life plans do get in the way of wow-life so I won’t be raiding that often. I do however try to go to rp-events and just go online to talk a bit and have a fun experience.
If there are any more questions, you can always poke me about it. I’m usually online between 11 and 12 server time or in the evenings.
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Jul 2008, 23:02

I thought you were a Sentinel from the name... A good guild with very high standards. Guess that's an approval from me then! :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 15 Jul 2008, 06:28

Roight then, I'll give you a poke tonight if you're on!
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.