The Replacement

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Darael » 16 Jul 2008, 22:57

The Replacement

*The following was written on a piece of extraordinary expensive parchment and neatly folded, before being inserted carefully into a mailbox*

Dear members of Rhyme and Punishment,

Recently you were contacted by an individual known as "Lord Velrin". As you undoubtly have noticed, Lord Velrin has been absent for quite some time now.

Before his "unfortunate accident" however, he ensured me that his position in the group, and therefore the mission, had been secured. I can, regretfully, not tell you anything else about the why, the what and the when, but it will suffice to say that I will be his replacement for the time being.

Having said that, I can assure you that I have plenty of experience with the social activity decribed as "fun", I have a major stock of "laughter" and am very good with "jokes". The brewings of the dwarves have no secrets for me, as I have spent plenty of time with the incompetent litt.... our dear underground friends.

So to remind you, I am not applying to become a member of your "guild", I am merely notifying you of my presence for the coming months.

Yours sincerely,

Sir Darael Windwatcher

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
So yeah, I basicly abandoned Velrin as warlocks seemed kind of easy to play (at least for me, take no offense) and I really want to ensure I enjoy the road to 70 (80?).

Velrin's application got a lot of positive responses and I was basicly waiting for an interview to formally join, but I never caught Shevron online so I thought I'd post a new application, this time a little more stuck up and snobby.

Consider it, and tell me when and where ;)

Regards...
Darael
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Pepple » 20 Jul 2008, 09:44

*Pokes this up*

Dip, alright with you?
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jul 2008, 10:56

Yeah, good to go. Just make sure to bring him down a peg! :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.