Application Form: Tareval

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tareval » 05 Apr 2019, 16:30

Application Form: Tareval

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

Dear recruiter,

After the fall of Gilneas I find myself wondering from one place to the other alone. The Kings Orders sound impressive but it is a terribly lonely, and at times boring, adventure.

Now recently found myself in one of Azeroths many inns, a reputable one I assure you. Some trader spoke of your guild and I wondered if I might fit. A drunk man can tell you only so much but atleast I could get a name. One I could send a letter too.

Now about me. I'm Lord Brigham Oakley. Some Gilneans that might remember the Oakley's remember me as the Landless. I will happily elaborate should you wonder.

More importantly is who I am now. Quick enough with a gun to be of value to my King. Who has send me to aid whoever I can in the Alliance.

I would be happy to make your acquaintance should you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Lord Brigham Oakley of Gilneas

::: Character Details :::

Name: Brigham Oakley

Race: Worgen

Class: Hunter

Level: 30

Is this your main or alt?: Alt

Current main and secondary specialization: Beastmastery

Current primary and secondary professions: Skinning/Leatherworking

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Years

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: I transferred years ago. No clue were from anymore.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): None on this character. I'm in Carpe Cervesi on Tareval

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

I mostly RPed in other games. Some in WoW but on the Horde.

During MoP I was raiding Mythic. Something I recently found out I'm not in the mood for anymore. But I heal some if ppl need me.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: The Burning Crusade

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: No

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 31-35

Your country of residence: Netherlands

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Enemies of the Alliance. Unless he can talk himself out of it.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Moderate

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

I spend a while thinking about this. But I love most if not all. Have had great experiences in most of them. Being it RP or just the fun of questing there.

I think I liked the Legion regions worsed. Never really got into Legion.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

Meeting a girl on my first belf weeks after BC came out that I still talk to today.

Fought "undead" hordes at that tower in Elwynn with a group of RPers.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

Honestly... top of the list in my search for a guild ingame.

Reading trough the website showed you as really into RP. And I noticed a few members online so figured you might be active.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

I love RP. And would love a guild that is serious about it.
My days of hardcore WoWing are behind me. Always have been into the lore of Warcraft. And intrested in RP.

Recent years I RPed in other games but got back into WoW.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

I made this account on Tareval but after loads of typing my PC crashed and I gave up for a while.

Tried to change the name of the account but was couldnt. Sorry about that. Brigham has become a much more intresting character for me to play.

Tareval

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Apr 2019, 21:53

Howdy!

I did wonder why there was a random new user who never applied!

Anyhoo, looks like a nice application. We're active-ish, some days are busy, some days are quiet, but it'd be good to have another face wandering around.

I think we could change the forum account name, some of the techy folks around here can do that (I don't think I have enough permissions!).

A couple of us should be around tomorrow evening if you want to chat in game.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.