Needles, Threads, Light, Letters and Questions!

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Vennie » 19 Jul 2008, 18:38

Needles, Threads, Light, Letters and Questions!

Dear Rhymers!

Vennie's the name and fun's my game! At least I like to think so. I'm really just your average priestess in training! And I'm getting good with the needle too. I guess those are the three most important things in my life - fashion, the priesthood and fun...and by fun I mean games, reading and making friends! Oh, and adventures of course. But the thing with adventures is that once you dig too deep you get into trouble, and I can't seem to avoid trouble. I guess you could say I'm too curious..

I started out in Theramore, with my fisherman of a father and our boat. The boat was my childhood - I read in there, sewed in there, learnt things from going out to sea in it. It got my food too! But my father passed away and I decided to up sticks and cross the 'pond' to Stormwind.

Since I didn't know anyone or any*thing* here I decided to throw myself into work and studies. I joined the Cathedral and attended regular sermons (as I do occasionally today), along with practicing painting, tailoring and taking up jobs at the Florist's.

Even though I did have some good fun doing it all, I guess you never realise what you have until it's gone! And I missed friendship and the feeling of belonging. So theres my reason for writing to you! I've heard lots about you and you seem to be the place for me! (But thats for you to decide I guess). So what about it! If you have space for a red, hat loving painter, priestess, seamstress and bookworm - I'm eager and willing!

Yours faithfully,

Vennie.

*OOC*

Well after bumping into Dipity in a *disguise* it reminded me that I never did get around to applying! I'm friends with quite a few of you so I thought if you were all the same as Pep, Gergel, Zho, Merri, Falc, Merlee! and so on (sorry if I've missed names) then you must be a great bunch of people. But anyway, enough sucking up to try and gain brownie points.. :P (any idea why they're called brownie points?) About me - I'm a dance teacher/student from England and I like cookies and custard creams.

Thank you for reading the application, and hopefully I'll speak to you soon - if not then good luck and best wishes in the future!
Vennie

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Jul 2008, 10:42

We've discussed, cogitated and digested and.... Approved for an interview.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shaejana » 22 Jul 2008, 12:47

Great now I crave custard creams.
Shaejana
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Aug 2008, 12:06

I'll try and track you down tonight, I've been rather busy.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.