Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 22 Jul 2008, 23:51

Greetings fellow Gnomes, Night Elves, Humans and Dwarves,

my name is Shanzee, i am a priestess of the light from stormwind,
though i have not yet fought in wars i have the willingness to join your ranks in order to better the world arround, and heal those in need.

not much is yet known to me of my origins as i am an orphan of stormwind, my parents died just when i was borned, so i cannot tell you of exactly who they are and where my origins lie, what i can tell you dear adventurers, is that i am in search of my past, am an alchemist in my work when i am not recalled to duty to help the wounded and sick in the cathedral

i am still young and seek guidance of those of age, those who are veterans of war. i can supply people with rare delicacies from a good friend of mine,
or craft you a nice potion for free or for a minimum wage only for my services of acquiring the goods in need to make what you wish.

if you find any need to ask about me, Pepple has met me a few times, though not an awfull lot, though accidents occured, it was side effects of my potions, i hope we can forget that and continue on bravely into the future!

Yours in fire and water, Shanzee

[OOC] just so you all know my main is tormeron and im mostly on with him... so if your having trouble finidng me just search for tormeron
also, august from 1 to 23 +- i shall be on vacation... so if you haven't reached me till then, please try again after that time, though i think by then i shall re-ask for it, thank you for your time:dunnykin:
Tormeron

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 24 Jul 2008, 13:06

Pfft, you greeted everyone else except us draeneis!
Shame on you!
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Aug 2008, 12:06

We'll come back to you soon...!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.