Folmil Sparkspindle.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Folmil » 27 Jul 2008, 18:35

Folmil Sparkspindle.

[font=Century Gothic][/font]Greetings Rhyme and Punishment members, my name is Folmil Sparkspindle, borned in Gnomeregan. I'm a steam fighter, and a engineer. After Gnomeregan was overwhelmed by Troggs i decided to travel. After many years of traveling i settled down in Booty Bay, where i live now. I'm 107 years old, after what i count, loosing it sometimes after these years. Well why i write this letter to you, is because i'm looking for friendly and social friends, and after what i heard from the rumors Rhyme and Punishment is the best. I can get very angry if someone calls a Gnome something, like, Small maggot and stuff, I do honor the Glory of Gnomes and their Technology, but i do like other races. I like to have a good laugh and stuff like that. I don't drink well sometimes if it has been a rough day, i mostly drink milk and water. Well i definitely hope you like my letter. *Runs to the Mail box and puts the letter in it.*

[Some OOC information]
I played WoW for nearly 3 years now, i played RP for around 1 year to 1 and a half. If you think i'm acting like one of those kids there is 13 years old like i am, i'm not. My first character was an Orc, wich i still got. But when one of my friends told me about RP i started playing it the same day, that day i was a, what you say a "noob".
[OOC Character Info]
Name: Folmil Sparkspindle.
Class: Warrior.
Level: 41.
Race: Gnome.
Proffessions: Engineering. (Haven't chosed a second one yet.)
Folmil

Topic/Postby Zho » 28 Jul 2008, 00:35

More engineers! Perfect!
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Aug 2008, 12:06

We'll come back to you soon...!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.