Seek and ye shall find, probably.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 15 Oct 2008, 11:21

Seek and ye shall find, probably.

Deep in a dark and twisted cavern where nobody goes, Claresta was hard at work. Had she finally found the prize she had truly been seeking? Or was this yet again another false hope. She quickly shuffled through her last supplies; things were starting to get desperate. “I'm all outta Nethergarde bitter!” she wailed.

Then she spotted it, and joy filled her heart once again. Drawing her knife from the scabbard she made a quick dash across the cavern floor. “Mine! Mine! It’s all mine!” She yelled digging her blade into the mossy cavern wall, cutting a large piece free. Satisfaction filled her and she laughed hysterically at her accomplishment. But it was not to be... “Too sour” was her review of the taste.

Claresta sighed, was all for nothing? Angry at her time wasted, she turned sharply toward the cave exit but banged her foot against a protruding rock on the cavern floor. “Owwy” she shouted as the shock caused her to leap up into the air several times. Unfortunately Claresta had forgotten how low the cavern actually was, and she had now collapsed unconscious after banging her head several times.

Claresta found herself travelling over distant lands she had no knowledge of. As she dreamed she saw great ice glaciers and forgotten forests. In the distance she could just make out what could only be described a floating city of some sorts. Her mind now raced at the endless possibilities.

Suddenly in her minds eye something sparkled in the distance. This unknown was beckoning to her in these frozen lands and Claresta knew that she had finally found what she had been seeking for so long.

“New cave Mold!” she bellowed as she returned to consciousness. “I must make my way back to Stormwind!” She stood up and then nodded to the nearby rock as if to acknowledge its opinion. “You're right! I must get some more bitter first”.

And with that Claresta made her way home to Stormwind, via Nethergarde keep first of course.

OOC- Umm yeah, kinda inspired after Treemans post on the official forums about Dalaran moving. I’m not so good at these things so I rarely write them. You will have to forgive the ‘trapdoor’ beginning as I always have trouble starting these things and ending them. The middle bits tricky too! Meh…
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Oct 2008, 12:07

Hilarious nonetheless. Made me laugh!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 15 Oct 2008, 12:08

Yay! She's back!
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Nysard » 15 Oct 2008, 12:52

I get the impression of Tom Hanks after he's spent months on his island talking to his football friend....
Nysard

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Oct 2008, 13:47

OMG FAIL!!! That was a volleyball!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shaejana » 15 Oct 2008, 14:19

Brilliant :D

[color="Red"][SIZE="5"]RAH![/SIZE][/color]
Shaejana
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 Oct 2008, 18:52

Love it!
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Oct 2008, 11:26

Oh globbits... :X
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to The Shady Rest Inn