A very first parody song

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Temella » 28 Apr 2009, 10:57

A very first parody song

I couldn't resist sharing this 'song' I wrote. A little story around it as well.

---

Temella was sitting on her bed, Kalian was downstairs to get her some food and milk. Pen and paper were laying on her lap, ready for her to be written. She thought about a theme but her mind was still overwhelmed with what happend to her. From how she got kidnapped and the journey to Stormwind. She already wrote a song about the loss of her unborn child. Then suddenly an idea came across her mind, she would write a parody song and she knew about who. It was going to be the man who asked to sing her a parody song as well. She would write one herself about him and with this thought she started to write with a soft smile on her face. Kalian came upstairs and gave her a kiss on her cheek. He smiled at her when he saw her busy writing and let her be. In a corner was a chair and he sat down on there, watching his love. After a while she layed her pen and paper down. The song goes like this.

Code: Select all
Once upon a time
There was a little boy
And in this rhyme
I will discuss his toy!

But not only that
I’ll tell you everything
The time he got wet
Though, that’s nothing!

A knight he claims to be!
A hero he claims to be!
A lord he claims to be!
How a fool a man can be!

When he’s grown up
He’s filled with the Light
Riding his steed in gallop
To battle… to fight!

Oh, don’t you dare
He’s quite a ladies man
He’s scary, be aware
His name, Heinz Guderian!

A knight he claims to be!
A hero he claims to be!
A lord he claims to be!
How a fool a man can be!

Once upon a time
There was a little boy…
Temella

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 May 2009, 12:58

Harrr, I likee.

I still think someone naming himself after General Guderian is bloody weird though.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Temella » 01 May 2009, 16:51

I agree, it's very weird and utterly moronic.
Temella

Return to The Shady Rest Inn