The journey

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Balelor » 20 Feb 2008, 16:06

The journey

Bal?lor gazed out over the snowy fields, and shivred slightly from the wind.
He had never really liked the snow, althought he knew that it was good when you was tracking your prey.
The Mercenary got down on one knee, and peered at the tracks.
It seemed as the one he was hunting was not too far away from here, he was a half hour, maybe a hour before Bal?lor, but Bal?lor was used to this.
He got up at his horse, and started to follow the tracks.
About 20 minutes later, the tracks suddenly... dissapeared, it seemed as the one he was hunting just simply had vanished from thin air.
Bal?lor Swore Loudly in eradun and he Spit on the ground.
"For the love of..." he growled, and then jumped off his horse and kicked a rock on the ground.
He sighed loudly, and sat down at the ground, and mumbled.
Suddenly, he Felt that someone was behind him, he quickly got up and spinned around.
The man that stood behind him was a exact copy of himself, Bal? Gasped and stepped back.
The man grinned at him, and put his hand at the axe he got on his back.
Bal?lor did the same, and the man opened his mouth, and spoke.
"What... Are you trying to kill yourself huh..?"
Bal?lor stuttred fourth a answer. "Y-your not me! I-it's just a trick, It's dark magic!"
The copy just grinned, and quickly drew his axe and was about to Chop off bal?'s head.. and then..

Bal?lor Woke up, Breathing heavily and sweating violently.
He had dreamed the same dream again... He had been dreaming it more and more these past few days, Since he left his old home, The keep where he had gathered a few servants..
He sat up in the bed, and peered around in the bedroom.
Bal?lor was alone, He remebred that he had gone to bed alone, and now he woke up alone.
No Big deal, he thought and got out of bed and stared to get dressed.
He put on his armor, and put his giant battleaxe on his back and stepped out from his house.
Bal?lor gazed out over stormwind, and smiled for himself.
It was early, and it seemed as nearly no one but himself was awake.
He yawned slightly, and then started to walk towards the trade district.
About five minutes later, he was there.
It was... No one but himself there.
"That's odd..." he mumbled, and walked to the mailbox, and checked if he got anything new.

No, nothing... nada, Just bills.
He Sighed, and threw them back into the mailbox
Then he realised something, it was that day of the year again.
His Expression twisted into a grin, as he walked up to the bank and withdrew some of his things.
He walked up to the stormwind gates, and then turned around.
Bal?lor waved at the city, and then smiled.
It was time for him to Travel again.

That was the first part of the story ive started to write, feel free to give me some feedback.
The Story is based on a Roleplaying event i had a few months ago, before i joined rhyme and it also tells you abit more of Bal?lors past... anyways, hope you enjoyed it!
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 21 Feb 2008, 22:23

Part two

alright! Time for part two! Enjoy!

Bal?lor yawned as he peered out over elwynn forest.
He liked this place, it was... Calm.
Or well... it was more peacefull then Stormwind, for one exception..
Goldshire.
He never really liked to spend time there... Cause of the Idiots that always seemed to be there.
Dancing at the tables... running around naked.
It all made him Sick, or well when the males ran around naked they made him feel sick..
Anyways, He took a deep breath, and started to Wander.
He walked for about ten minutes, then he was at Goldshire...
Bal?lor sighed, and scratched his Chin.
It seemed to be as quiet here as in stormwind..
"That's really odd...." he mumbled, as he spotted a poster.
He walked over to the poster, and read it.
It said:
Wanted
William Bloodbeard
Dead or alive for Murder, piracy and theft.
Reward: 50 Gold.

Bal?lor smiled for himself as he Ripped the poster of the wall, and put it in his pocket.
"William bloodbear huh..?" He Grinned slightly.
He had heard of him, and he had seen him once.
For about three months ago, in booty bay.
"Seems as booty bay is my next destination then..." He smiled faintly for himself, and chuckled.
Suddenly, something that appered to be a New Paladin poked him.
"Sir.. can you give me some money Please..?"
Bal?lor frowned at the paladin, and then grinned.
"Hell no, Get you own damn money, now piss off!"
Bal?lor glared at the paladin, and his eyes Glimpsed black, and the paladin took a step back.
Before he turned around and ran.
Bal?lor Chuckled, and started to walk down the road when he realised something.
Why did he walk when he could get his horse..?
He Let fourth a sharp whistle, and his Black horse Suddenly appeared beside him.
Bal?lor had never quite understood why it always was nearby, but it really didn't matter..
He shrugged slightly, and jumped up at the horse, and set off.

To booty bay...
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 22 Feb 2008, 19:31

Part 3

As soon as Bal?lor got into Darkshire, he Knew that something was wrong.
Raven hill Was empty, There was no Undead's there as it used to be..
"What the..? There's something Seriously Wrong going on here.." he Mumbed, and got off the horse and walked thru the gates, and into Raven hill.

He gasped as he saw the horrid scene.
"W-What could have done this?" He Stuttred, and took another step backwards.
Infront of him, there was a corpse of a young female, It was barely Noticable that it was a female, since she had got her whole body Burned, and got hideous Burnmarks.
Also, it seemed as she had got her intestine's Carved out of her, and they had put it around her neck, so it looked like she had been strangled..
Bal?lor Quickly turned around, and Threw up.
He had seen many disgusting things, but nothing as disgusting as this.
After about he had got rid of his breakfast, he wiped his mouth, and sighed.
He stepped over the Corpse, and continued further into Raven hill.
But he didn't notice that someone was following him, in the shadows..

After about three minutes, He got up to a small shack, that seemed to have been built recently.
Bal?lor eyed the shack up and down, and then shrugged as he opened the door, and walked inside.
The Shack was bigger than he thought, It must have been enlarged by magic or something, cause it was no way that it could fit all that gold, and weapons inside of there.
Bal?lor Sat down at the floor, and scratched his chin.
He Didn't Understand why someone would put such a large amount of gold in the middle of Raven Hill.
"Wh-" He didn't get to finish sentence since he passed out, and everything faded too black.

He awoke Several hours later, and his hands and legs were bound.
"Uugh... where am i..?" Bal?lor asked.
A person in a dark robe, Chuckled slightly.
It had a really Dark voice, and it sounded.. ancient.
"Heh.. you are the first one i ever heard say that..." The person shrugged slightly, and walked out from the Prison cell.
"Dammit.." Bal?lor mumbled, and looked around in the prison cell.
It seemed as there was no way out... he guessed that he would have to stay there for awhile.

To be continued...
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 29 Feb 2008, 17:46

Minutes turned into hours, and the hours turned into days while he was trapped there...
Slowley, Bal?lor started to lose his faith in humanity, and some days he just was laughing, all day long.. Until that day..

Gar'ilja Peered in to the cell, and eyed Bal?lor up and down.
Arathor Smirked for himself, and nodded at Gar'ilja.
"He's ready now..." Arathor said, with a smile on his lips.
"Bal?lor is no longer the man he was... He's now just a... Puppet, a mad Tainted one..." Arathor chuckled.

"He will now listen to us.." Arathor said with a grin.
Gar'ilja Peered at his master, and winched. "Are you sure m-master..? He's a Strong willed Warrior..."
"Of course i am Sure Fool!" Arathor Slapped Gar'ilja over his face.
The imp Winched, and threw himself down on his stomache, and kissed the warlocks feet. "S-Sorry master! I won't do it again!"
The Warlock Smirked at Gar'ilja, and then carefully patted him.
"Good.... Now, open the cell Gar'ilja."
The imp nodded, and jumped up, and unlocked the cell door.
"Done master..."
Arathor Waled in the cell, and the door was closed behind him.
He stared into Bal?lors Eyes, that was filled with Madness, and rage.
"Y-you..." he mumbled, and spitted at Arathors feet.
"Yes, it's me... who else would it be Dear Luciferion...?"
Bal?lor snarled at the warlock. "Let me go you basterd!"
The warlock just smiled, and mumbled something low.
"What..?" Bal?lor asked, and started to look worried.
"Nothing.... You will obey me, soon enough demon spawn." The warlock said, and with those words he opened the door to the cell, and walked
out of there.
The door was slowley closed by his minion, Gar'ilja who peered at Bal?lor with a worried look on his face.

"Master..? is this really Nessecary?" The imp asked his master.
"Of course... He got powerfull blood running thru his veins... and i want.. That power!" The warlock Grinned at the imp.
"Or do you got a better idea...?"
The imp quickly shaked his head. "N-no master! i-it's a good idea!"
"Good... Now go get me something to eat."
The imp walked away from his masters chambers.
"Damnned be Aruthor..." The Imp muttred as he started to search for food.

I gotta get out of here... Quickly! Bal?lor Thought for himself, as he tried to wriggle out of the chains that chained him to the wall.
Since he had not eaten for some time, he had got thinner.
After about one hour, he managed to wriggle out of his chains, and he smirked for himself.
Now that was easy... He Thought, and started to search thru the room for something to use to bend open the door.

"Here you go master!" The imp said with a smile, as he gave his master a plate, filled with food.
Aruthor Smiled at his minion, and patted him.
"Good Work Gar'ilja... Now go check up on our guest.."
The imp nodded and walked out of his master's chambers.
Gar'ilja stopped in the infront of the cell, and gasped.
The door had Been... Smashed into pieces it seemed as.
He just stood there.. probably for a minute before her reacted, and ran back to his master.
"M-master! Master! The Guest have escaped!"
"WHAT!?" The warlock yelled, and leaped out of his chair, and runned to the now open main door.
The warlock summoned his Fel mount as fast as he got out of his house, and tried to track Bal?lor

Bal?lor Stumbled through the forest, and he was sweating violently, he had had an blackout, he had no idea what have happen, he had just suddenly been outside the house, so... He decided to run.
Bal?lor had no idea where he exactly where, but the area seemed rather familliar...
He continued to run, and after about twenty minutes he got to darkshire,He stumbled into the inn, where he passed out...

There ya all go! That was THE END!
Hope Y'a all enjoyed this one.. Gonna make some more stories.. also, now give me some feedback before i curse swedish fish on you! :y2:
Balelor

Return to The Shady Rest Inn