The 3-word story!

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 03 May 2012, 07:26

Fish swimming towards
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 May 2012, 13:24

.... Some additional Plyons....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 03 May 2012, 15:15

what are plyons? searched the dictionary, can't find it
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Jul 2012, 11:45

*ressurects thread*

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Jul 2012, 11:56

been working hard at collecting the entire story so far for you all to read what we all wrote:

Alwynn smells of Swedish kaka that Shevron bought from A market in Finland.
But then the flight got Hijacked by the usual suspects that have weird moustaches and guns.
Alwynn was in the Tobacco shop when a three headed monkey ate a banana while suspiciously humming a tune from Transformers.
Meanwhile at the secret headquarters Syrah was preparing her pomegranate bath That Alwynn ruined by adding some rotten bananas in the drain hole , which caused a anomality in the Outrageously silly goblet That in turn exploded in a shower of spaghetti strings.
At the secret garden of eternal grumpy nob farts the wise old Pint o' Beer that looked like someones vomit but somehow it managed to fight back the alien invasion that landed on Shev's mum, meanwhile somewhere around the third rock from Soviet Russia, potatomash eats you.
Why Nobody knows. Sometimes I have this dream about murlocs going all mrrllrlrllrllgrhrll And serve oatmeal while doing a somersault of death Into a pot of rainbow stuff Meanwhile in the fish domain of doom, there were Fish swimming towards Some additional Plyons

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 26 Jan 2013, 14:25

... while being chased ...
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Previous

Return to The Shady Rest Inn