Notes of Bal?lor Abbadon

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Balelor » 01 Mar 2008, 13:55

Notes of Bal?lor Abbadon

The first of March, Spring.

Ive been Spending much time in battle with the horde recently, i don't understand what they got against us...
And ive also heard some amusing facts, that the Blood elfs was once a part of the alliance!

Anyways, Not much have happend recently.
Except ive been having these... Feelings again, last time i felt this inside of me, was just before i got a black out in the cell..

I guess im just imagining it.
Well, im gonna put this one away now, I think i hear someone coming up the stairs.
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 02 Mar 2008, 01:17

The second of march, Night.

Urgh.. How could she be so rude!?
I was just trying to apologize, and she didn't accept it!
She will some day now get a little surprise from me..
Heh...Hope she will like it.
I know i will.

Also, Shes mad that i insulted Uther?
I just spoke my matter of Opinion that anyone who tries to turn one that have fallen to the darkness back to the light!
Especially When it's a death knight..
Soon, i will travel to Northrend, to research the Death knights... they seem rather intresting.

Signed, Bal?lor Abbadon.
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 11 Mar 2008, 23:07

The 11 of mars

This day started out rather good, and it stayed like that... Until about five-ish, where i met an enemy of my past.. and Bloody Night elf that claims that he's a Nathrezim!
Of course, i know that he's not.. Since, i can feel that he isn't one.. For the first, a natherzim would never walk around in a Nigth elf's form, Second.. they Loath the Night elfs!

Anyways, it seems as Arabella and pepple is spending more and more time together, i know that i shouldn't worry.. But it's just that i had not seen her so much for some time..

The writing stops for a moment, and then continues in Demonic for abit, before it returns to Common

However, i should perhaps try to spend alittle more time with her..
Anyways, time to put this 'ol Dusty book away, i think that's about enough for today.
Balelor

Topic/Postby Balelor » 17 Mar 2008, 12:34

The 17 of mars, Early morning.

I awoke quite early this morning, cause of a sound that came from downstairs, i thought someone has broken in, so of course i got down to investigate.
However, i found nothing stolen... and not the slightest trail of that anyone had been inside, if it wasn't for that the door was unlocked...
I Remeber clearly that i locked the door before i went to bed..
Hmm, anyways.. Not much to say these days, execept i miss an 'ol friend of mine.. Arenole Staghelm, been awhile since i had my old conversations about good and evil with him.
He had just simply.. Dissapeared, i think the elders migth have taken him...
Also, Shalynda. The old Love of my life is back...
That's before i met arabella that is, Shalynda had obviously been away, slaying demons and other various things..
And, It seems as she is getting married!
Also, if i remember correctly Arabella is the one that will perform the cermony... Wonder if i can help her out in any way...

The Writing is after those short notes written in demonic, before it's signed with something that looks like... Blood.

Signed, Bal?lor Abbadon
Balelor

Return to The Shady Rest Inn