The build up to Cataclysm.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 10 Nov 2010, 11:56

The build up to Cataclysm.

Somewhere in the Stormwind City Trade District.

The human fighter relentlessly attacked the mysterious device like some sort madman out of control. All of a sudden the object let out a small blast of arcane knocking the man off his feet. The man, now completely baffled and rather stunned, simply walked away whilst a Gnome across the street grinned happily at this little event. This hadn't been the first of these mysterious new objects that had appeared in Stormwind recently that she had tinkered with, but the joke hadn't worn out on her yet.

To follow this up Chepi cheerfully strolled into the local Inn and declared to the locals "It's chaos out there. I drove over some people in my Chopper just getting here!" and with the Inn now shocked at her outburst, Chepi added "Luckily it turned out to be a cultists" before disappearing back out into the street.

She was easily amused.

Meanwhile in a random doorway not so far away, Claresta looked up from her bottle of Don Carlos Tequila. The ground around her wobbled while the locals panicked. Strange she thought to herself, wasn’t it always like that? And with that she passed out.

I love how Tier has done a little story based on the current run up to Cataclysm with Rinu and I wondered how my and perhaps other people’s characters are treating the current disaster. :Q
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Return to The Shady Rest Inn