Tranquillien

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 22 Mar 2008, 03:31

Tranquillien

Well, there was the pvp world event yesterday, and unintended yours truly got name and fame by slaying the opposing army commander unprovoked (heh, parley was invented by sissies yaaarrrr).

Full details are on the MG forum, buuut, it also made me write like a small storypiece in a loooooong time (normally, I write campaign reports for my wargames club), so I thought, let`s share. Not that good, but heck, it was an idea of the moment:

L?ntaria DiMauro walked into the Slaughtered Lamb basement. The grand master looked up, his eyes questioning the recent arrival.

"Is it done? he asked, his voice a coarse whisper.

The warlock removed her helmet and brushed her hand through her hair, a faint purple glow emanating from her eyes, a result of her dabblings in the demonic art. A smile, no, a grin appeared over her lips.

"It was a hard fighter Master. The Horde outnumbered us many times over, and our numbers started to fail after the failed attacks on Tranquillien and Silvermoon.
We withdrew to the Anchorage... and then HE came there with an offer of parley...." she spoke in an enchanting, yet somehow poisonous voice.

"I did not ask for a tale of heroics and foolishness. I asked if you have it! Can we start the ritual?"

She snickered.

"Do you doubt me?" She laid down a soulshard in front of the master, a tormented Tauren face occasionaly shimmering over its edges. She turned and walked towards the exit.

"One step closer... one step closer", she heard the grandmaster mutter.
Lyntaria

Return to The Shady Rest Inn