Assault on Rhyme and Punishment.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 15 Jun 2008, 00:39

Assault on Rhyme and Punishment.

I will add a story to this, but for now, i will write down to everyone a RP event that has been going on for months, correction: for almost a year now.

How it started:

A long long time ago, Fenmapus (A level 70 warlock, brilliant Roleplayer.) made contact with me, asking numerous questions about the Guild, back then i was in the Second in Command rank of the guild, called Archmage, with this knowledge, Fenmapus contacted me, asking questions about us, what we do, where we usually hang around, what we do when we're not fighting.

The starting phase:

Shadowrend, naive as she were answered these questions. Fenmapus then asked if Shada could assist him with something, she replied yes, and followed Fenmapus to the cellar of the Slaughtered Lamb, where she was drugged down on cookies made by his alchemistic skills. He then proceeded to start dissecting Shada's head, to gain access to her brains. Briefly interrupted by Lintissa, Shadowrend managed to escape the clutches of Fenmapus, with no memory of what happened.

The second try:
Fenmapus later arranged a kidnapping of Shadowrend, taking her to Duskwood, to an old abandoned tower at the border to Deadwind Pass. He then knocked Shada out, and started using his fel magic to make Shada his puppet. Succeding this, Shadowrend was at any time near Fenmapus, his slave, but elsewhere, normal untill contacted by Fenmapus.

The mission:
Waking up back in Iron Forge, with no memory once again, wondering what had happened, only the shortest laps of pictures from the event, flashing before her eyes now and then.
She sought to forget the events that she couldn't piece together.
Fenmapus soon contacted Shadowrend in her house in Iron Forge, telling her what his goal was. At first it seemed he wanted the brain of a highly adapted and intelligent mage, knowing their wisdom of the arcane, and hearing rumors of Shadowrend being a powerful mage, he picked her out. But then, after accessing all her powers, memories, knowledge, he then realized how he could benefit from this.
Fenmapus enlightened the enslaved Shadowrend on his plans to take over Rhyme and Punishment, and use the guild for his own agendas.
But Serendipity was in the way of taking over this, he already had the Second in Command under his controle, but he now needed to get proof of Shadowrend's assistance in this conquest.

The Different ways of Control:
At first, Fenmapus had trouble holding Shadowrend within his command, due to the strong Arcane in her. He tried using drugged cookies to control her. Then he proceeded to use a simple matter of soul-control. But then, he tailored a hat, a black hat to use for his plans, he cursed this hat.
The hat was cursed with the purpose: That whomsoever wore the hat, would be mind controlled to do his bidding, the hat also would return to the wearer of the hat, even if the hat was removed, thrown, burned, anything possible done to it would only make it re-appear in the backpack of the user.
And every time the user (in this case me) wore the hat, the user would become mad, insane, either plain crazy and hungering for flesh, and if Serendipity would be around, the wearer of the hat would try to kill her, or steal Speedy as a proof of her work.
The wearer would also forget anything that happens when she wore the hat.

Failures of completing the assignment:
At times, Shada would fail to complete her mission, but constantly trying. The soul-bound curse has started to affect her mind, making her more and more unstable. At times when wearing the hat, she'd loose tracks of what she's after, and just start either rampaging and killing, or just spreading the words of her puppet master, the words being whisperer to her through the hat.

The assault on Guildies:
As far as the situation has gotten, Shadowrend got affected by the Soul-Curse earlier, and tried desperately to kill Stoneage, Kieron, Bootle, Pepple and The Arch-Bishop of the Stormwind Cathedral.
At this point, the hat, and the Soul-Curse made her so unstable, she began maddening more, this time to the point of hungering for flesh.
She tried to kill and eat Stoneage, and was stopped by Kieron from attacking the Arch-Bishop in the Cathedral, She bit and infected Bootle, who's blood might now be afflicted by the soul-curse as well due to the mixing of her blood and his.

A few notes:

[CENTER]*The curse can only be removed if the user dies, and the soul leaving the body of the user (Shadowrend does not know this yet.)

*If Shadowrend is given the right opportunity and chance she will lounge out after Serendipity, by any chance she has, IF, she's wearing the hat.

*So far, she doesn't react to her own name whenever wearing the hat.

*Removing the hat does not cure her, it only temporarily makes her good again. She can return to the mad state at any point, only by accidentally putting the hat back on. [/align]

People who are involved:
*Pepple: Knows that the hat makes her mad, and that Fenmapus has something to do with it.

*Rinu: Knows that the hat makes her crazy.

*Kieron: Does know something about the hat.

*Fenmapus: The evil mastermind, controlling Shadowrend with the Soul-Curse. Is after the demise of R&P.

*Shadowrend (me.): Completely unaware of what the hat is, or what she is doing whenever she is using it.

*Serendipity: The target of the assault. Shadowrend needs to kill Serendipity to allow Fenmapus to use the guild for his own purposes.

*Bootle: By trying to subdue and help Shadowrend, he got bitten, and might possible be Soul-Cursed as well, making the situation a bit worse.

What happens if?:

*Shadowrend dies: She's cured of the curse, not under the control Fenmapus anymore. But also, well, dead.

*Serendipity dies: Depends on if she dies by the work of Shadowrend, or another reason.

-Serendipity dies by the hands of Shadowrend: Fenmapus takes control, and uses the Guilds well known name and power via Lyrics, Political aspects and Poetry, to gain power for his own good.

-Serendipity dies by the hands destiny or Faith: She dies, and either Fenmapus takes controle, or the officers of the guild next in line will take her place. Either way, a positive outcome for Fenmapus.

*Bootle is infected: If Bootle is infected, then they both have the same goal, and would make everything much more dangerous. Plus, makes one more in control under the might of Fenmapus.

*Fenmapus dies: The curse is still in Shadowrend (And possible Bootle's soul.) leaving them to wander aimlessly, mad and uncontrollable, with no aim or goal anymore, just two dangerously powerful beings that will kill and destroy anything in their way.

(I will add more tomorrow, but for now, sleep.)
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Jun 2008, 10:52

"he wanted the brain of a highly adapted and intelligent mage,"

Heh, mine is no use then.....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Toot » 18 Jun 2008, 12:06

Oh noes! not the infamous Fenmapus!
What's the outcome if Serendipity consumes far too much wine, and pops it? heheh
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Voca » 18 Jun 2008, 12:28

Toot wrote:What's the outcome if Serendipity consumes far too much wine, and pops it? heheh

I'm quite sure Nel's run into that Fenmapus chappy, though he sure as hell didn't look as powerful as people are making him out to be. :p
HB: Waste exactly four hours on this tomfoolery.

If you are cold, it will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
Voca
Exactly 26 Belgiums

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 18 Jun 2008, 18:10

Voca wrote:Image

I'm quite sure Nel's run into that Fenmapus chappy, though he sure as hell didn't look as powerful as people are making him out to be. :p

Well, what gear a character is wearing has little to do with how powerful someone can be. I mean, Fayt's armor looks much better then the Boss standing next to the king in Stormwind, but if they went head on head, Fayt would be eaten.

Also, for Seren, no, he just simply wants you dead and to do that, he's to afraid to go alone to kill you, he needed someone as a partner to bring you down. There, that gives you the feeling of power back doesn't it?:proud:

Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Toot » 18 Jun 2008, 18:51

I just had a thought! He might try poisoned wine! We'll have to make Dippy stop drinking it!
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 18 Jun 2008, 20:02

That sounds like a real RP challenge atleast... I like it :D
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 18 Jun 2008, 22:01

Someday Rinu will run in to Fenmapus, hopefully. Should be fun.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 19 Jun 2008, 01:43

Any views on this whole thing? Please do let me hear 'em.

Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Return to The Shady Rest Inn