Diary of Bynji

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Bynji » 21 Jan 2008, 12:25

Diary of Bynji

Bynji Fizzlesprocket's diary, Junior 3D Grade Pilot of Area 52.

Day 1.
Joy! The goblins of Area 52 accepted me as a new pilot, i finaly managed to get a job!
My first task was to build a flying machine of my own, and take off with it. They didn't seem to care much about the landing though, odd.
I haven't told any friend yet that i was a goblin engineer, but seeing as they are gnomes, this might become troublesome.

Day 2.
I have started the contruction of my flying machine. And my oh my! The specifications make my head twirl! Why would i need elemental seaforium charges to build a flying machine?
In the evening i spent my time sitting on the boxes of Stormwind and seeing Pepple again.

Day 3.
I finished contructing my flying machine and took off with it. The controls went almost natural. I demonstrated the flying machine to Rinu and B?lelor.
Rinu seemed to curse more then usual and B?lelor used to flying machine to kill birds.

Day 4.
Alterac! I finaly got sent into my favourite place again, they needed my services as a pilot. By dropping food supplies at our troops and bombs at the Horde.

Day 5.
Disaster! I dropped the food supplies near a Horde camp and the bombs on Stonehearth bunker. I was scolded at by my superior and sent into the battle.
Considering the fact i never used a huge two handed sword before, i did well.
I managed to put a Stormpike banner at the Icebood tower and set it ablaze.

Day 6.
I did several chores for Area 52 again, and traveled to Kirin'var Village.
The village was a complete mess, it seems that a mana bomb was dropped there. Like the ones seen in Terrokar Forest.
When i was taking a short break in Shattrath City, with a few Scryer friends, a man in a dress asked me to aid a group of adventurers into the Setthek Halls. I agreed as i needed the money. I donned some rather ugly armour, which somehow protected me better then my usual battlegear.
The attack on the Halls went perfect, we all survived and took of with some fine rewards. I myself got a pair of bracers and a necklace.

What a day! A different man asked same of me to come to a place called Shattered Halls, in the hellfire Citadel.
We did a swift assault on their troops, but they were power, and many. Our warlock had died in the progress, luckily, my friend Tiermaya survived.
Eventually, we managed to took down the Fel Horde leader, Kargath Bladefist.

After spending some time in Stormwind, i joined my dear, Pepple for a trip to Stratholme. We arrived quickly and slaughtered the undead without remorse, they fell quickly, and so did their leader, Baron Rivendare.

Day 7.
I traveled to a magical place called the Caverns of Time, i was tasked to free Thrall. How could they expect me, a gnome to free Thrall?! He is the cause of the war! ut the rewards.. the rewards were good, and if i didn't do it, someone else will. So, i agreed and managed to free him after a lot of trouble.

After taking a well break, and earning a few bits of gold i returned to Auchindaun, i heard there was trouble there and i always wondered why there was a closed door. Since i found a key a day ago in the Halls.
I tried the key and the door opened. I asked a few friends and strangers for help. The labyrinth.. was huge. It took us several hours to reach the reason of the trouble. A huge elemental creature called Murmur. His high pitched roars almost deafened me as we came closer to the creature.
The fight was complete chaos, i had no idea what happene, but the creature seemed already weakened. His huge weapon fell to the ground as he vanished into the air. And for some magic reason, the weapon held a robe and shoulder pads.
After such a tiring day, i wanted nothing else but sleep.
Bynji

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Jan 2008, 13:18

IT'S A BLOODY ROBE NOT A DRESS!!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Balelor » 27 Feb 2008, 09:59

Hehe.... Of course it's not a Dress shev, we know that it's a robe. *coughs*

Also, what did ya expect byn when you gave me that Magnificent Flying machine to use?
That i would be a friend of the birds?
No, they have taunted me for too long.
Balelor

Return to The Shady Rest Inn