The IC Thread

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Sven » 14 Jun 2019, 00:33

The IC Thread

So, a hell of a lot of us don't even have active subscriptions running anymore, and the rest of us are still stuck on Moonglade with the rest of the 9 people who still actively play there. Doesn't leave a lot of room for RP for this RP guild. So figured I'd try and bring a little RP into our forum.
Rules are simple, no double posting, keep it IC, give people enough time to get a reply in before shooting the story forward, have fun, let's see where this goes!

----
Sven sits in the local tavern, the Blue Recluse is quiet tonight with only a few apprentice mages having snuck off for a few sneaky drinks. He's managed to get some time off work, and even more impressively he's managed to sneak away from his wife and child for the night. After his sixth lager a stranger in a hood passes him by, dropping a piece of paper on his way.

Sven grumbles, everything is effort, he leans down and grabs the paper, turning to the man. "Hey, you dropped thi-..." the hooded man is gone, maybe out the back exit? Behind the bar? Huh, odd... Who knows. He opens the note, glancing down at it... "Varian's monument. Midnight." ...well that's not exactly cryptic... He shrugs, turning back to his drink - maybe another Rhymer will arrive tonight and he can palm the mystery off on them, he's way too lazy for this stuff - besides this is his night away from the chores of family life!
Tormeron likes this post.
Sven
The Snake Dude

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 14 Jun 2019, 12:15

Sounds like a good idea. I can highly recommend the Botany Band events if anyone is interested in RP in game as well btw. I assume posting what your character is up to at the time is OK, even if it's not directly interacting with the story at that time?

---

Zaggi slowly walked through the Mage Quarter of Stormwind. Today had been yet another boring day. She missed talking with instructors at the Academy about her ideas. That was years ago though. She fiddled with the key hanging around her neck. She sighed to herself.

"I'm as much bound to that dusty shack as Gobtip is bound to me." she mutters to herself. Looking up at the street ahead she realises she's just outside the Recluse. "I need a drink."

Wandering in to the bar, she looks around but doesn't recognise any of the faces. "Well, at least I can't make a fool of myself"
Sven likes this post.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Aug 2019, 16:25

Serendipity sits in the corner staring at a bottle of Pinot Noir. She awaits it making the first move.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 02 May 2020, 11:16

A loud singing can be heard from outside before a loud thump is sound and the singing dies.
a voice saying "When did they install a mailbox here?"
quiet shuffling before footsteps appear at the entrance of the blue recluse, looking around he gives a quick wave at the people he can see before heading to the bar ordering a wine bottle.

Steps away from the bar he goes to sit down in front of Serendipity at first quietly nursing his wine before saying
"Did you know they installed a mailbox outside?"
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to The Shady Rest Inn