Zho's daily highlights.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Zho » 29 Jul 2008, 21:43

Zho's daily highlights.

Today's highlight: The to do list.

Zho yawned sleepily in a cozy little room, somewhere in Moonglade. Surrounded by various engineering gizmos, a half finished engine and a barrel saying 'highly addictive', she sat writing on a scrap of parchment.

'Zho's to do list'

Finally master engineering: So i can get the part designs i need for my turbo charger. Oh and fuel too.

Earn a good reputation with several groups within the outland area, namely:

Sha'tari skyguard.
Kurenai
The aldor.

Find someone special: No explanation needed.

Find Some nice looking fist weapons: These maces make me look like a brute, i need something more....Graceful.

Buy less outfits: I have enough now, so i best stop.

Eat less sweet things: Okay, scratch this one.

Eat more sweet things: Much better.

Find some better equipment: My old gear is rather worn out...

Try and stop Shevron from touching my tail so much: Seriously, he has someone he loves already, if he wanted my tail, he should have found me earlier.

Zho stopped, before letting the ink dry on the page. looking around, she realised how much of her little corner was a mess.
''Best clean this up a bit, or else I'll get it in the neck and i won't get any honey'' She said, before sighing a beginning the task of cleaning up the mess, knowing it would only return a day later.

'Earning your wings: part 1'

The air was thick with foul smelling fel fire, as Zho approached the target area, which slowly came into view. A forge camp, guarded by the legion's demonic minions.

The sight brought back a few memories, unwanted memories of pain and suffering caused by the burning legion, after all, they took her arm.
She composed herself, griping the saddle of her gryphon and a pack of bombs tightly, as she descended into a bombing run.

The fel cannons began a barrage of fel flak fire, aiming for the incoming bird.
Zho pulled her mount to the left, dodging the flak as it burst into flames.
the target was in sight, a pile of fel bombs, stacked by the cannons, ready to be bombed themselves. Zho opened the pack, picked out a bomb and let it fall onto the target. The small blast caused the fel ammunition to go up in flames, causing the nearby fel guard to start hitting it with his oversized sword.

Zho let out a small chuckle, before almost getting fried by a fel flak bomb.
''Gotta keep cool, even it they are firing, well fire.'' Zho thought, still gripping her mounts as she comes around for another pass.
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Return to The Shady Rest Inn