Knight Templar

What it says in the title. Slow learner aren't you?

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 28 Jun 2011, 21:34

Knight Templar

"What?" Kalsera screamed. "You can't do this?"
Knight-Lord Bloodvalor sighed and looked out from the balcony overlooking Farstrider square.
"I'm sorry Kalsera but our decision is final." He said with a pained expression. "I don't want to do this you know. Your sister was-"
"The very reason I came to your order to begin with!" Kalsera interuppted, clearly distraught.
"Tiermaya Starweaver was a great Crusader. She was an asset to our order and her loss pains us greatly." Bloodvalor smiled sympathetically. "I applaud your descision to take up her path in her memory... But you're not your sister."
"All this because I failed to keep a Sunwalker concious? I can improve! I swaer it! It won't happen again."
"That's not it. Listen you are a skilled warrior and you handle the Sunwell's energies well. But you're attitude is all wrong."

Kalsera's mouth dropped open as she stared at the Blood Knight in stunned silence.
"Your dealing within the Red Banner have demonstrated that you have a clear problem with authority and little respect for your comrades and their own methods. Not just that but you Crusade for the sake of Crusading." Bloodvalor paused, obviously not relishing having to list the younger elf's flaws.

"Your sister sought to right the wrongs of this world and bring glory to Silvermoon. She fought aggressively but showed mercy."
"That's what got her killed!" Kalsera retorted. "If she hadn't been so soft towards that Death Knight woman-"
"Morawain Giroval was a dear friend of your sister's. Did she not in life name her firstborn after Tiermaya?"
Kalsera shuddered. "Allowing her name to be given to a human brat-"
"It may have cost her life but we admired your sister's heart. She did not kill indiscriminately as you do. She spared those who could be redeemed. You think you fight for good but you are far too black and white in judging good and evil and too heavy handed. You let your anger at your sisters death blind you." The Blood Knight gave her a pained expression. "This isn't healthy. Tiermaya would not have wanted this."

"Who are you to tell me what my own sister would want!" You cannot stop me from drawing upon the Sunwell's energies in the name of the Horde!"
"Perhaps we can, perhaps we can't. We do not intend to. But should you continue down this path know that you do so solely as a soldier of the Red Banner. The Order of Blood Knights do not count you as one of our own."

Kalsera turned without a word and stormed out of the building. She had failed her sister. Yet another tarnish on her memory. Along with the human brat that bore her name. Kalsera came up short as that thought occurred to her. Yes, of course. She could still redeem the memory of Tiermaya Starweaver. The first thing she needed to do was killed the deceased Blood Knights namesake. She strode forth with renewed purpose. She would continue to serve the Red Banner for now. Eventually she'd cross paths with Tiermaya Giroval and only one of them would live...
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 28 Jun 2011, 21:40

The way this ends, it makes it sound like one day the Red Banner will be attacking Stormwind.. now wouldn't -that- be something..

but yeah, funny to hear where Tier's name came from! Though it made for confusing reading the first time through xD Seems we'll have a nice story line to follow up later on.
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 28 Jun 2011, 21:56

Hah. Perhaps but most likely Tiermaya will be encountered out in the field. I'm not sure how effective we'd be at Storming a capital. :P And yes, I figured the name bit would cause some confusion. Couldn't figure out how to resolve it ad keep the conversation flowing naturally. It could be worse, I considered dropping the name IC while we were playing just to give you all a WTF moment. :P
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 28 Jun 2011, 22:19

"Kill the monster! For Tiermaya!"
"Waaaat?"
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Return to The Saga of House Giroval and The Grim tale of Rinu Fizzlespark.