Lost N Found

Perhaps you've written a guide on a class or profession you want to share. Maybe you're an expert on mods and addons and want to share a guide you've made. If so, here's the place to do it!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Jul 2012, 12:29

Lost N Found

Found this great post made on the moonglade forums:
nataari wrote:Howdiho Moonglade!

Grah, just as this has been sticky-fied in the old forum, Blizzard opens a new one..

Either way, I'd like to throw in a post with the collection of known / confirmed public RP related channels - they are a great help for both newcomers and Moongladers, who'd like to expand their circle, alike.

As stated in the old thread, no guarantee on being complete. I'd greatly appreciate help to keep this up to date. If you have a new channel to add, or would like to report that one of the listed channels seems dead and no longer active, please give me a poke here and I'll change it

Alliance

/Roleplay - name states it all

/Draenei - Draenei Roleplay

/Kaldorei - Nightelf Roleplay

/ebonarmy - DK Roleplay

/overlord - interested in evil / criminal RP? Thats the channel to go

/YoungAtHeart - Moonglades platform for older players

/join RareSpawnChecker - Hunting for that rare pet? Check this one for tips & help

Horde

/RPNetwork - a connection channel for RPers]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1917972969[/url]

/Forsaken - Feeling Undead? Join this one.

/voodoo - channel for troll RPers

/Taurahe - channel for Tauren RPers / Thunder Bluff RP

/Sindorei - Bloodelf RP

/osr - Old school raiding channel; for organizing 60+70+ raids to help people gain roleplaying gear

/IceColdMilk - a general social channel, for general discussion and fun as well as RP and lore related stuff

/Roleplay - I'm unsure since I don't play Horde - this channel still active?

Anywho, please add & correct if you are interested in my suggestion!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Aug 2012, 18:48

Wonder how many are still active....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Guides.