Battle.net not showing friends

Perhaps you've written a guide on a class or profession you want to share. Maybe you're an expert on mods and addons and want to share a guide you've made. If so, here's the place to do it!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Sep 2015, 17:03

Battle.net not showing friends

Hey friends,

Though it's an easy fix it was a bother for some time to me why my battle.net decided not to show my friend lists anymore, it happened a few minor patches back.

I turned on my battle.net to chat with you guys, and... poof, no friends.

So the issue has been identified by blizzard that changed the locale of your battle.net application.

The fix is very very simple, log out of your battle.net application (log out, not close) and change your region to europe and log in.

Voila, fixed

Torm
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Traest » 06 Sep 2015, 17:06

Which region did it put you in?
Traest
Will stab things for gold

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Sep 2015, 19:24

Americas... O.o
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Sep 2015, 08:18

Yeah I had that once.

Scratched my head at it for hours, until some guildie pointed out to check the region. Had defaulted to US for some reason.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Guides.